What's new

Tech How to make Amazonian Uppercut 10x more GODLIKE by Youphemism

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
Honestly Wonder Woman has a lot of sick setups, I think this one is sick too, but what makes me like her is that she's super solid and has an amazing footsies/ground game.

RM_Gamer

Noob
nice! i found this about a week ago also. its actually like +2 or 3. it doesnt reverse wake ups but she avoids most of them and she can recover fast enough to punish. u can also do it from shield stance, d3 4~AU. only downside is that u can just hold down since the move is a mid, but b2 can blow that up obviously. it still creates a great guessing game off a d3. mix up or AU.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
This is super tight, I'm a fan.

The mindgames WoWo has on knockdown are ridiculous, and this just adds another interesting layer.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
nice! i found this about a week ago also. its actually like +2 or 3. it doesnt reverse wake ups but she avoids most of them and she can recover fast enough to punish. u can also do it from shield stance, d3 4~AU. only downside is that u can just hold down since the move is a mid, but b2 can blow that up obviously. it still creates a great guessing game off a d3. mix up or AU.
It reverses some wakeups if you do it kinda early, it worked for me on Corps Charge

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I love though that you still HAVE to think your way through when using her. I'm working on the follow up vids again. Found some sick af damaging combos in the corner for meterless to 2 bars tops, all leading to +50%-+60% without jump ins
I could help you if you want! I found a great wake up reversal in the corner in Sword Stance, if you block she is still in advantage lol. i will show you later.
And i have some great combos as well, i will show them to you as well, they are super practical.

And agreed she is ridiculous but not braindead, that's something i love of this character.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
It reverses some wakeups if you do it kinda early, it worked for me on Corps Charge
And its a multi hitting special meaning even if the character has an option select wake up, if they're not invincible, you still get them in the same situation

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
Skeezer and I were playing around with this some months ago.. Glad to see that it's being put to good use.