What's new

Strategy How to getout of Reo's/Shoryuken's Corner set up with no bars

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
That's because Tom hides his shit now because people question his set ups and he considers it trolling, so you got second rate sub zeros spreading false information. REO's setups seem a little gimmicky as well.
<----This guy right here loves gimmicks!

Spletty

Grandmaster
"always a win win"...

unless the opponent guess right and you die.. you left that statement out.

again, several ways out of this.

wait till my vid comes out today.
I don't play sub anymore and im excited lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Have you teste
PLEASE WATCH THIS FIRST BEFORE WATCHING MY VID:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/new-sub-zero-corner-trap-the-shoryuken-prison.15623/

My explanation, since Im tired of explaining to people over and over again...

Any response from REO@?
Have you tested njk? I'll make a video for you showing you how that doesn't escape the trap. It all depends on the distance you are when you ice puddle. If you en ice puddle to0 far back, they can njk, if you ice puddle really close to your clone, they can't escape it even if they do njk.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I prefer Corona. x)
You have a deal, sir :D.
FINALLY, someone else who enjoys the sunny cerveza. I <3 Corona, no one I know'll touch the stuff.

When Little Box gets home (I need a human for the situations I wanna test) I'm gonna take inventory of who's most susceptible to these traps. Gotta get that Boxy playbook ready for ECT.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
REO's is trying to hype Sub because Cage is popular and Sub does fairly well against him. He's trying to trick the bandwagon!!! REO has a super counter-Sub thing he's hiding ready to blow up bandwagon Subs! THE GAME IS RIGGED

/sarcasm
Thats why you hide your Kung Laos ;P

Death

Noob
It seems REO was pissed off at the lack of Sub-Zero tricks and just dedicated all his time into finding Sub shit. Good stuff REO.

Have you teste

Have you tested njk? I'll make a video for you showing you how that doesn't escape the trap. It all depends on the distance you are when you ice puddle. If you en ice puddle to0 far back, they can njk, if you ice puddle really close to your clone, they can't escape it even if they do njk.
If you do it too close then just d4 out of it. Thats even better. I tested all the distance, if its outside of d4 range then you can NJK it

REO

Undead
@Salad, it depends on how you place the clone and go about the enhanced puddle. There is a height in which you can place the clone where the opponent can not NJK and also cannot walk under. Most d+4s (except Mileena and maybe Sonya) can't reach Sub to poke him out of it because the distance in which he does the enhanced puddle.

ANYWAY, the most important part of this video that most are dismissing is the use of the INSTANT AIR CLONE that work s a lot better in some match ups, and sets other things up.

"always a win win"...

unless the opponent guess right and you die.. you left that statement out.

again, several ways out of this.

wait till my vid comes out today.
Looking forward to it.

Hey, make sure you tune into the Sub's forum tonight as there will be ANOTHER new Sub video showcasing a new clone trap on wake-up. Hopefully you can continue making videos alongside Detroit and I so we can all discuss Sub strategies to the fullest.

REO@
Looking forward to your vids!!! I just cant find a distance which i can not walk over/can not njk (unless im sheeva) with ice clone. Then again I dont play the character...