What's new

Guide - Sektor How to enforce Sektors Plus Frames!

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
Sorry y'all! School has been hitting me hard , so I haven't been posting as much tech recently! But now I'm back with a little bit of a guide for how to enforce Sektors Many plus strings and normals.

114,F43,1112 (All +2,With gaps)
Sadly, the the mass majority of triborgs strings have a gap. And just because of logic Mileena can actual punish the gaps with meterless ball roll.... :rolleyes: Yay.... But anyways, mainly when I go for these strings I slightly back up and wait for the opponent to interrupt, either if it's with a poke or even a string. if you have the chance to get them to normally think you pause after each of your plus strings waiting for a poke, they will usually go for a string or a throw. Now if your just playing and want to enforce your plus frames I mainly use f212 BB into either teleport or bf1. I do this to continue pressure, or hit confirm. Depending on wether they respect or try to press a button. Since all these strings are plus 2, and f2 is a regular 10f move, it comes out in 8f instead. Now this will get beat out by many of the cast pokes sadly. But it will beat out a mass majority of the strings. Thanks NRS.:DOGE(BTW I wouldn't advise using f4 to enforce.IMO it's gets beaten out a lot easier than f2 for some reason. It's also 8f after the +2). 21 works the same as these strings aswell. Except it doesn't have a gap between the 2 hits.

Db2 EX : On contact jails into all of triborgs strings)
Db2 is a very special move, it's a tracking missle that follows your opponent. On hit you can combo off of it and on block you get a free block string. Not much to complain about on this move. Except how painfully agonizing it is to watch your missle miss the opponent because they are jumping around like a maniac and hit the ground.(@RM Cossner may have more to comment on this. Only played the character for 2 weeks now)

F212 BB (Plus 2, pushback, gap)
Now this string is a very special string. This can be used to bait a reversal , or even just space out an opponent if you think they may try to press buttons. Usually after this string I go for bf1 EX or db2(EX or regular). I use db2 if I make the read the opponent will try to run in, or reversal. But the go to is mainly bf1 EX.

Tip: if the opponent backdahses every gap in the strings, Bait them out using these stagger:
For 114: do the 11 stagger (-5)
For 1114: do the 111 stagger (-5)
In the special case that in the string f43 , they duck the second hit. Go for a teleport after. And if they read it just go for bf3. Sure bf3 is -15 but it's kinda hard for some characters to punish.
For f212 BB: f1 stagger (-6)

That's all for now guys! I'll be labbing no when I have the time after school and doing my homework. Peace out y'all.
@RM Cossner @RM xRagnarökx @Rolling_Toaster @Sektor players @cybergod_triborg

Last edited: