What's new

Guide - Full Auto How to deal with Full Auto Jacqui

Duck block anyone.I really hate to say this unfortunately"I know online really dont mean shit in the competive world of MKX".Trying to play a fullauto online in impossible with lag.The world of MK is making the casual online players happy.This will be nerfed soon in my opinion. I only play online because I dont have local seen,but if the causal whine enough this will be nerfed.Maybe it want happen just yet like Kanos knifes it MK9.We will see soon enough,during next big patch.If I lose to full auto I just suck it up move on to next opponent.If I every do get good connection against fullauto I know how play it thanks to the video tutorials on TYM.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@Youphemism if they are so good with JB then how could it hurt to higher recovery on hand cannon and make her have decent comboability, that you say she dont have?
SHE DOESN'T NEED IT! And the way you say "make her have decent comboability" like it'd also be a nerf tells me you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about so I suggest you just stop before you dig too much of a hole for yourself to get back out of. If you need help in the matchup then just ask the Jacqui community or your characters community instead of making stupid posts asking for unwarranted nerfs. God...

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
Her combo game is actually quite good. Good inside and outside game. She may be the most well rounded character in the game.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
SHE DOESN'T NEED IT! And the way you say "make her have decent comboability" like it'd also be a nerf tells me you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about so I suggest you just stop before you dig too much of a hole for yourself to get back out of. If you need help in the matchup then just ask the Jacqui community or your characters community instead of making stupid posts asking for unwarranted nerfs. God...
thanks for the kindness buddy, doesnt everyone on tym have thr right to an opinion?

i said 'maybe make her have decent combo ability in full auto because players on here said she has shotty glitchy combos. and it would be a buff...
i was only talking about adjusting her hand cannon to s slight bigger recovery, and in ttrade buffing the rest of her game,

you need to calm down im not attacking you, you shouldnt attack me, or be rude to me

all is well:)

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Jacqui's zoning game gave me a problem until I saw it once and got another shot at it. If the one using Jaqui doesn't have a good up-close game to rely on, it becomes really easy. Her zone-game is more pestering than anything else.

I'll use her against guys that stink and cry about it. It always gets them raging. If they can't get past it, then I start to wonder if they're even worth playing for anything other than a few laughs.

Youphemism

thanks for the kindness buddy, doesnt everyone on tym have thr right to an opinion?

i said 'maybe make her have decent combo ability in full auto because players on here said she has shotty glitchy combos. and it would be a buff...
i was only talking about adjusting her hand cannon to s slight bigger recovery, and in ttrade buffing the rest of her game,

you need to calm down im not attacking you, you shouldnt attack me, or be rude to me

all is well:)
I'm just saying, it's all not necessary. There's no need to adjust her hand cannon because it's already a mediocre projectile as it is. It's duckable, builds a seventeenth of ONE bar on whiff, you can dash between guns. It's good for maybe a couple of uses then the opponent is in.

MadeOfMetal

how would i get in with kung lao buzzsaw , assuming my opponent has alot of zoning experience with full auto jb

asking for a tip to throw them off. i dont feel his run is all that fast, i can etch in by duck wiff, till they read im in and down rocket, and forget my tele unmetered its start up is to slow, and my jump into drop kick is good if that hand cannon isnt going off back to back. but if they have a gap in bursts from hand cannon, i know its bad to jump out of fear of the up rocket which basically they cancel into HC pew....

any tips???

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
how would i get in with kung lao buzzsaw , assuming my opponent has alot of zoning experience with full auto jb

asking for a tip to throw them off. i dont feel his run is all that fast, i can etch in by duck wiff, till they read im in and down rocket, and forget my tele unmetered its start up is to slow, and my jump into drop kick is good if that hand cannon isnt going off back to back. but if they have a gap in bursts from hand cannon, i know its bad to jump out of fear of the up rocket which basically they cancel into HC pew....

any tips???
I literally don't know anything about Kung Lao, but with a dive kick and a teleport I can imagine it would be incredibly easy. Get to midscreen, jump after a df2 and you should get a divekick punish before they can initiate db2. Set the CPU to very hard and see what option they use to get in.

Youphemism

any tips???
Dude stop with the "if I do this they do that". They CANNOT do all of those options at the same time, this is where you need to make a read. Dash under guns, divekick over one if you read she's going to do it and you're close enough. Make your way in by dashing or run cancelling if she does up rocket. Block the low rocket or divekick over it. There's your options. Not that you could have went into practice and found them yourself in 2 minutes...

MadeOfMetal

Dude stop with the "if I do this they do that". They CANNOT do all of those options at the same time, this is where you need to make a read. Dash under guns, divekick over one if you read she's going to do it and you're close enough. Make your way in by dashing or run cancelling if she does up rocket. Block the low rocket or divekick over it. There's your options. Not that you could have went into practice and found them yourself in 2 minutes...
dude quite being rude. i not only sucked up and asked for help to only get ridiculed by you once more, even though i was completely nice. and i was asking for tips in real situations.

obviously you don't know how to play this game. quite replying to me @Youphemism

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
I'm actually hoping for an FA change that would make her worse at scrub level and better at intermediate. Give the Handcannon the button hold property that Thunder God Raiden has. Maybe make it so that 4 hits leaves her with a higher recovery while 1 shot leaves her with recovery shorter than it is now. The biggest issue at high level is that she literally gets destroyed for using it, but being able to vary between 1 shot up to 4 would make the really bad punishes (Cassie duck B1 etc) a little less common. Casuals can still do the old method and those struggling with it will have an easier time, but conversely, we'll have a better time at high level too?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'm actually hoping for an FA change that would make her worse at scrub level and better at intermediate. Give the Handcannon the button hold property that Thunder God Raiden has. Maybe make it so that 4 hits leaves her with a higher recovery while 1 shot leaves her with recovery shorter than it is now. The biggest issue at high level is that she literally gets destroyed for using it, but being able to vary between 1 shot up to 4 would make the really bad punishes (Cassie duck B1 etc) a little less common. Casuals can still do the old method and those struggling with it will have an easier time, but conversely, we'll have a better time at high level too?
Depends how much extra lag was added to the shots and how much each did.

As it is I don't even think it needs a modification. If Cassie is getting in on you too easily you need to mix up your zoning with low rockets, f1, b2, db2 (to bait movement and prevent jump ins) and just using her overall superior walk speed to make Cassie's stuff whiff. I actually kind like playing the Cassie MU. It's Quan that fucks me over. His b2 and d3 negates her footsies since it reaches further than anything she can do and she has to approach because his zoning is kore damaging/annoying.

Youphemism

dude quite being rude. i not only sucked up and asked for help to only get ridiculed by you once more, even though i was completely nice. and i was asking for tips in real situations.

obviously you don't know how to play this game. quite replying to me @Youphemism
I'm not trying to be rude or ridicule you but alright, whatever.

LOL obviously I don't know how to play the game? Even though you're the one asking for DF2 to be nerfed? I am trying to help you by explaining that you do have options, which you clearly know about since you mentioned them but are avoiding for some reason, but you're just complaining that she has all these options for your options which is just what happens in fighting games.

MadeOfMetal

I'm not trying to be rude or ridicule you but alright, whatever.

LOL obviously I don't know how to play the game? Even though you're the one asking for DF2 to be nerfed? I am trying to help you by explaining that you do have options, which you clearly know about since you mentioned them but are avoiding for some reason, but you're just complaining that she has all these options for your options which is just what happens in fighting games.
imo the advantage is in her favor against KL buzz saw, i believe in balance, i shouldn't have to jump through hoops to beat an opponent that is clearly at a lower level than me.

i feel all you where doing was directly attacking me, why i asked for help to actual situations... but instead i got a stuck up snotty response from the same person that has been ridiculing every post I've made about jaque which i feel i have the right to have my opinion about her in any shape or form.

i consistently beat this person with almost whole roster. then they chose Jackie full auto, then murdered me zoned me out. imo it takes no skill to play as full auto, noobs can rock it.

then to further show it i went 100/1 with Jaquelin full auto. (first time i played with here) i literally looked up moves list just specials in menu during first, round and still one. it was obnoxious.

Last edited:

Youphemism

imo the advantage is in her favor against KL buzz saw, i believe in balance, i shouldn't have to jump through hoops to beat an opponent that is clearly at a lower level than me.

i feel all you where doing was directly attacking me, why i asked for help to actual situations... but instead i got a stuck up snotty response from the same person that has been ridiculing every post I've made about jaque which i feel i have the right to have my opinion about her in any shape or form.

i consistently beat this person with almost whole roster. then they chose Jackie full auto, then murdered me zoned me out. imo it takes no skill to play as full auto, noobs can rock it.

then to further show it i went 100/1 with Jaquelin full auto. (first time i played with here) i literally looked up moves list just specials in menu during first, round and still one. it was obnoxious.
It is balanced, you're just taking the wrong approach to the matchup. She shouldn't be hitting you with guns at all if you play it right. Neutral duck, dash in, neutral duck, dash in, and you're practically right beside her and she's built 2/17ths of a bar. Not scary at all and no need to cry for nerfs about it :p

It's not being snotty I'm just trying to explain to you that there's no need to make a post crying for nerfs where they're not needed...You can have an opinion but it's not always going to be right, if you'd approached us with something more like "I'm having trouble with Jacqui's gun and think it's overpowered/unbalanced, can you help?" rather than "it is cheap...im crying for a nerf. she gains meter too quickly....whats not cheap about this variation" then maybe we'd have listened to you and not been so aggressive rather than dismiss you as an online casual.