What's new

Guide - Full Auto How to deal with Full Auto Jacqui

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don't think they really need to hinder her guns but it definitely wouldn't severely harm her.

At base Jacqui is a very up-close and personal character.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I don't think they really need to hinder her guns but it definitely wouldn't severely harm her.

At base Jacqui is a very up-close and personal character.
Quote me next time.

I dont play Jacqui and I'm advocating to keep her guns as they are. You should be loving me!!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Quote me next time.

I dont play Jacqui and I'm advocating to keep her guns as they are. You should be loving me!!
I don't think he plays Jacqui either...

Her guns are not OP in the slightest. Even online I've had no trouble navigating past them as Cassie, Ermac, Kung Jin or Goro.

Last edited:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I don't think he plays Jacqui either...

Her guns are not OP in the slightest. Even online I've had no trouble navigating past them as Cassie, Ermac, Kung Jin or Goro.
Um, I'm pretty sure he plays Jacqui...

And yeah. I never said her guns were OP either. In fact, they are overrated.

Ojpaxton

Noob
Can't believe people are actually having problems with this even online, I lost to it once didn't even need to go in practice mode to cream pie the next [ban incoming] who tryed that scrub shit on me.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I completely trashed a couple of Jacqui spammers yesterday.
Though almost lost anotherone cause I had input delay, which almost cost me the match.
the defense of players like this is completely shit.
I tbag em too after winning, which I never do in other situations.

Jacqui is perfect for silencing freaks that think Erron knows how to handle a gun. Actually , anyone spamming should get a taste of her.._.Lol, and not the awkward, (anyone can jump over her gunfire) , but the well-conditioned players who pull the trigger when you decide to get up and move. Few can spam her perfectly, but,,,,, when she's out of control, microphones suddenly get activated.
How do I activate my mic online for pc?

Let me re-word those last three posts since i like to drink too much then come here after several matches and think i have 'ideas'. A good jackie will destroy average players ,or those not yet familiar with their character's strengths. Good players + should getpast jackie spam pretty easily.It's funny ,,,, the wisdom you think you acquire after consuming alcohol.

Last edited:
This will help I am sure...

not rly helpful
any teleporter > Jac
plus that Jac player didnt do 1 single forward meter burn MG + rocket
try to react vs this online without a teleporter and block the rocket on time every single time when Jacs are backing up
I stated this earlier on this topic non teleport characters will still have a hard time to get in vs a good Jac Briggs player
especially online ( offline its a whole other story )
training mode vs this ye but its just CPU AI
it's not as easy to approach vs this like some ppl are trying to argue about
but thats just my opinion

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
You must have not watched the full video as I didn't teleport but once and got punished for it. I even mentioned it in the video.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i personally challenge you to play PSN: SheerterrorFTW, plays full auto every game and has the zoneing game down.

i think with 5 of my mains one of them should have an opening to get in this person couldnt block lows or highs, i got in one round due to lag on her part for a split second, and locked her up with mixups.... but every other round and match she had the kit to zone me out.

it is cheap, any competitive player shouldnt have a problem with her gun being nerfed, maybe a normal recovery.

and to say that its because of baddies playing her , well im 500/80

full auto sheerterrorftw has a record of 3890/112

do the math there... she couldn't combo she didnt know how to block. the only thing this person is good at is using a cheap kit.

feel free to prove me wrong,

play this person and post the video anywhere on tym, beat her consistantly, im challenging the best on here to do this....

otherwise im crying for a nerf.

she gains meter to quickly, can overide with ex low blast which stops u from ducking in, and if you try to jik you get up rocket into pew pew pew, ex moves cant go threw it.

whats not cheap about this variation.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
i personally challenge you to play PSN: SheerterrorFTW, plays full auto every game and has the zoneing game down.

i think with 5 of my mains one of them should have an opening to get in this person couldnt block lows or highs, i got in one round due to lag on her part for a split second, and locked her up with mixups.... but every other round and match she had the kit to zone me out.

it is cheap, any competitive player shouldnt have a problem with her gun being nerfed, maybe a normal recovery.

do the math there... she couldn't combo she didnt know how to block. the only thing this person is good at is using a cheap kit.

play this person and post the video anywhere on tym, beat her consistantly, im challenging the best on here to do this....

she gains meter to quickly, can overide with ex low blast which stops u from ducking in, and if you try to jik you get up rocket into pew pew pew, ex moves cant go threw it.

Oh for the love of god...

A. You're making this (to be blunt...shit) post about Jacqui's gun based on online. That already throws your claim down the drain.
B. It is not "cheap", it is a high.
C. The gun has enough recovery for you to get a free dash in then duck the next one, learn to go into practice mode. That's why all the top competitors have no problem with it.
D. Online records don't mean shit, don't try and use that as credible evidence.
E. I would play her and show you that your post is completely unwarranted and frankly useless but I don't play on PSN.
F. It takes her SEVENTEEN whiffed guns to build a bar. If she's building meter any quicker than that then it's your own fault for blocking.
G. You've listed counteroptions for all your options but did you ever think to consider the fact that she can't do all of those things at once? It's called reads, make some.
H. What isn't cheap about Full Auto? How about the buggy comboability? The range on her normals? The huge amount of negative frames on most of her specials? Seriously, stop.

There is no good reason her gun should get nerfed, any crying about it is done by casuals and people that don't know the matchup. I'd suggest you go into practice mode before people start blowing you up...

Mods, I beg of you close this thread. Please.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
@Youphemism if they are so good with JB then how could it hurt to higher recovery on hand cannon and make her have decent comboability, that you say she dont have?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

@Youphemism if they are so good with JB then how could it hurt to higher recovery on hand cannon and make her have decent comboability, that you say she dont have?
You're losing not because Jacqui is OP, but because you suck. Get better at the game.

Basically what you're saying is you want Jacqui to be another generic rush down 50/50 character like 3/4ths of the cast already is, because you lost ONLINE against a full auto Jacqui. Get good mate. Or don't, either way I don't care, just shut the fuck up.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Seriously where are all the offline jacqui's at I have only ever seen 1 on stream? I she that bad that literally no one plays her offline, genuinely curious about this lol.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Seriously where are all the offline jacqui's at I have only ever seen 1 on stream? I she that bad that literally no one plays her offline, genuinely curious about this lol.
I played her offline. Got bodied when my shit whiffed against sub zero because breathing and hitbox issues.

I was also outplayed by Raiden and other top tiers who seem to have all the options.

astronout

see you at the top.
i was beginning to wonder about that too, though, i think the answer is obvious. there are many other characters out there that are both stronger and simpler to use than good old jaxie.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I've seen a few, it just depends on what streams you're watching.
I've seen iKrizzle on stream with his Shotgun Jacqui, Kareokelove has a stream and he's played against a couple of the top players, I have a fair amount of matches on TeamKhaos's channel from Seattle and Portland tourneys etc etc

She's not bad but she's not OP (yet) so you won't see that much for her in top 8s and what not when there's Raiden, KJ, Quan, Erron Black and what have you as they're running shit for now. We saw a Kotal and Takeda in Combo Breaker's top 8 tho so we might see a Jacqui soon :D