What's new

Question - Lasher How the heck do you beat shinnok?

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
I'm having some serious trouble beating any decent shinnok player, even before his buffs (my god those buffs made me a sad panda).
I simply can't deal with him and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, any advice on how to deal with just about all of his shenanigans would be much appreciated.

You serve lord shinnok not fight him :DOGE
On a serious note if you practice punishing raw hellsparks it'll majorly help because lots of shinnoks abuse it

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Well if you're not a variation loyalist you could always use SR to teleport when Shinnok uses Hellsparks

D

Deleted member 9158

Warlock quan, F3 them to death. It's what I do

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
If your main issue is the Hellsparks then I did point out quite a few months ago in the Shinnok forums that Lasher's EX BF2 will punish the 3rd Hellspark regardless of whether he Meter Burns it or not.

Misky

If your main issue is the Hellsparks then I did point out quite a few months ago in the Shinnok forums that Lasher's EX BF2 will punish the 3rd Hellspark regardless of whether he Meter Burns it or not.
Noted, thanks man!

Misky

Block Low. Lol seriously though, what variation? If he's Bone Shaper, I'd go Ronin for the footsies and pressure him as much as possible.
It's imposter, he's too fucking good omg lol. I picked him up the other night with no prior experience and played a friend on his sub character and won no problem.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
impostor? try to keep an eye out for teleports, always keep in mind that you can jump over the first spark if your close enough, and if you read a hellsparks and train yourself you can actually run through it if you time it properly.