What's new

Breakthrough - Jacqui Briggs How Ronins B11 of Death pressure looks on Jaqcui

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
It seems as though this only needs one simple fix, male b1 or both hits of b11 a high, since as of right now it seems like there really isn't much certain characters can do about it, hell even armor isn't an option for jaqui since b11 can break that armor. But as long as they don't go overboard with the nerfs and just do some tweaks to make it possible to get out, then I have no quarrels with this getting nerfed

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It seems as though this only needs one simple fix, male b1 or both hits of b11 a high, since as of right now it seems like there really isn't much certain characters can do about it, hell even armor isn't an option for jaqui since b11 can break that armor. But as long as they don't go overboard with the nerfs and just do some tweaks to make it possible to get out, then I have no quarrels with this getting nerfed
Nah, if they just double the pushback so he can't rep it without a run of at least 3 frames in between it'd be fine.

Or, make it -3.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I don't think making it a high or double high would solve the problem, it would still lock some characters in corner.

I suggest to keep it a double mid, but make it -4 on block

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Jacqui has just as many options to get out Takedas b11 pressure as Takeda has to get out of Ferra Torrs pressure.

If that stays then this stays, especially since he reaps just as big if not bigger a reward.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Jacqui has just as many options to get out Takedas b11 pressure as Takeda has to get out of Ferra Torrs pressure.

If that stays then this stays, especially since he reaps just as big if not bigger a reward.
I'm sorry, but something being broke doesn't justify something else being broke. I agree that they both need to be changed.

To put it to extremes, "He didn't get put in jail for killing someone so I shouldn't be either."

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'm sorry, but something being broke doesn't justify something else being broke. I agree that they both need to be changed.

To put it to extremes, "He didn't get put in jail for killing someone so I shouldn't be either."
No, but it is just a string that leads into the same string and there are very little options to get out. B11 issue is mostly just the spacing, Quan has trouble getting out this shit too lol. Well idk since they buffed ex sky drop...

Regardless, in its most dumbed down form it's a "situation that is near impossible to escape without taking a risk that can get you killed."

If they can both get changed, Id be satisfied.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
There is a range against certain characters where you're guaranteed to have to block a second b+1,1 but after that you have options.

Lasher is the best Takeda anyway.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
-He's far enough away that you can j1 out (i.e jump forward and press 1 immediately on the way up).
-There are spacings I tested where you can actually just jump out, but it's not consistent (has to be far enough away that the tip of the sword would still connect on block and you had to be stand blocking to have enough time to let go of block and jump out).
-And if he's too close to j1 out then you should be in the range where jump back and kick should work.