What's new

How often will u play MK9 after IGAU?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
When I typed "It depends on a few matters: The online stability; the gameplay; and which characters of the roster I like (as characters, not fighters)" I mean it depends on all three; not putting all the weight just on the online, though I did list that before the others.

If it turns out the online isn't much better than MK9's online, then it'll increase the amount of times I'll play MK9 again over GAU; even more so if the gameplay doesn't fit my style and/or most, if not all, of the characters aren't so relatable to me.
Totally understandable, but my post wasn't directed solely at you. I have been seeing comments like those throughout the site. I just don't think online should be that significant. No fighting game played online will ever play the same as off.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
That game is going to replace my "sunday with NES" session. MK is MK, I'll play it for as long as my PS3 will work.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I feel everyone who says they aren't getting Injustice is just scared that it will Knock MK9 out of the scene or something ... being pussy

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
(taking into account i like injustice after i play it)
i was still playing mk2,mka,mkd,mkda and mkvsdc very regular up until mk9's release(yes thats right mkvsdc) so i doubt injustice will effect the amount of time i play mk that much

I'll most likely be playing Injustice a hell of a lot more than I would MK9. Mainly cause I'm a big comics fan and I'm looking forward to all the single player stuff in Injustice. I won't abandon MK9 though seeing as I will still be going to and supporting offline VSM/KN events. However, I just don't play MK9 that much anymore and that's because I've just been spending more time with VF5 and refinding my love for Guilty Gear.

Reedoms

Noob
I haven't played MK other than some casual play with some buds in well over a year so I don't think I'll be playing it to often in the near future.