What's new

How many times have you changed your main?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I always loyally play two characters and Ive had the same team since launch, more or less.

Batman I chose before the game dropped. Cause it's freaking batman...And despite his shortcomings, I love this character.

Killer frost settled in on launch week. Never played female characters but as a sub zero and scorpion main, her standing vortex 50/50 game, Icy nature and solid spot near S tier made her a perfect main for me. Gimme dat cheap stuff. :)

Now patiently awaiting the 11th so my cheap, penny pinching ass can get my hands on Hanzo to see of he might take a spot on my top tier roster.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Huh, I forgot to mention I had a doomsday in between my superman and sinestro.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
When the game first came out I was hoping to play Harley Quinn. But this is what happened.

Week 1. Harley Quinn, was fun but got repetitive.
Week 2. After I got bored of playing Harley, I moved onto Harley P2 Version.
Week 3. P2 version was getting kinda stale so I moved onto Insurgency Harley.
Week 4.I was really digging Insurgency Harley until I found Insurgency P2 Redhead Harley.

Haven't Changed My main since then.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
liked cyborg since the cartoon and the comics... picked him up in the game... didnt like how he played and didnt enjoy the beats I got with him so I picked up night wing as well... didnt like how people jumped in my shit with nightwing so I labbed real hard with both my characters....

now my cyborg is on point got dirty setups and can push people into the corner with him.. they fukk up and they eat a 60% combo for they troubles.... I miss his block infinite though lol

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Day one Aquaman.

First time I ever picked a high tier character on day one instead of D tier. I love him even more because of it.

The Mighty Yoch

Shocking Your System
Started as a Bane and Green Arrow. Tried a few before picking up Superman and Doomsday. Now I want to learn Scorpion and call him my legit main until Static is announced and I can tell the rest of the cast to beat it.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Started with Harley. Loved her, when Batgirl was announced, I knew she'd be kicked to the curb. Then I got tired of everyone's bitching about Batgirl being unbalanced, so I wanted some supposedly lower tier so online whiners can feel that much worse when they lose. And so, Green Arrow is my new main. And I love it. :)

gdf

Noob
I had my choices from when the roster was announced, then pick from there. First night I had the game, same character since the start.

JaredL

Have you played a Hawkgirl or Raven with Supes? They destroy him.

Anyway.. I've been maining Superman since MKDC.

Can't you just rush raven down? She has no wake up.
And hawkgirl? Surely your air lasers can bring her down?

Solo

Shadow Priest
Can't you just rush raven down? She has no wake up.
And hawkgirl? Surely your air lasers can bring her down?
That hardest part is getting close to her. Raven, that is.

With Hawkgirl: She flies out of the range of Superman's lasers.. All of them. With her safe hits, she can get in quick okay damage and get out. And if she decide to spam her mace... Jesus.. -_-

You can't gives these two characters space with Superman.

JaredL

That hardest part is getting close to her. Raven, that is.

With Hawkgirl: She flies out of the range of Superman's lasers.. All of them. With her safe hits, she can get in quick okay damage and get out. And if she decide to spam her mace... Jesus.. -_-

You can't gives these two characters space with Superman.

Everyone has a hard time getting close to raven though... but its simple enough. Dash block. Like anything else.

And mace spam has counters. Me thinks you just don't know the match ups