What's new

How many matches have you played so far? *MK11 Stress Test*

Lun

proud TERF!
Zero, because I'm European and didn't think to use an American account to play. But now I'm regretting it. Looks like everyone else is playing the beta! Anybody got a spare PS4 code?

I would've handed this guy I ran into Sir Juggz (or something like that) a few more losses last night if he didn't decline me. :(

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Nothing too impressive to be honest but yeah
Games Played: 381
Record: 300-81
Main Character: Baraka - Variation: Default, Hack & Slash
Yeah, pretty sure we had a few games. I may have some clips from it. Asta Neil is my GT, played Skarlet.

Ive gottenabout 330 games played.

I've gotten about 370 matches in playing all 3, skarlets my best . With skarlet I use tele and the ex blood balls. Scorpion misery blade plus firebreath, and baraka I use the combo move and blade charge.

iNoScopedJFK

Silent Salty Solider
I think I'm in the 200 range. Like 150 or 60 wins and 50 or 60 loses. Ran long sets with a few really good Scorpion players yesterday. Gonna play as much as I can when I get home from work today.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
24 lol

11-13

Baraka for most. Scorpion for 2 matches. Half of those matches were against one person lol. We were trading wins and that’s when I had the most fun. Opposed to getting my ass mopped in corner.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
206-25 straight Baraka. Can’t even get games anymore cause of my record :(
Honestly this is why I feel like the win/loss ratio should just be in a stat menu somewhere. It discourages people from playing the game. It stops being about learning and getting better and more about making sure they have more wins than losses and decline anybody with a lot of wins so their ratio doesn't get messed up.

Honestly this is why I feel like the win/loss ratio should just be in a stat menu somewhere. It discourages people from playing the game. It stops being about learning and getting better and more about making sure they have more wins than losses and decline anybody with a lot of wins so their ratio doesn't get messed up.
That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Hopefully there will be a option to hide that information because online warriors believe you suck if your records don't show it. Then you give them a good game, then they leave after one macth. Very annoying by that...tbh!

To answer the question my record is 85/103 not to bad considering practicing the short hop and flawless blocking against already show off Scorpion players. I used Scarlett all last night, today I will try Baraka and his super knee attack.

Reactions: Zev

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Just got on today and it says I'm 20-5? I definitely had way more than that yesterday though; I didn't get a ton of time to play but I probably got in like 50-ish total and probably ended with a way worse record than that, all Skarlet.

64 matches.

36/30 isn't too shabby I guess considering I barely know the characters and still don't have a grasp of the meter system and other new mechanics. I'm pretty much relying on fundamentals from SFV. lol Played some Scorpion but mostly Baraka, Baraka is a lot of fun.

My connections have been smooth for the most part considering I'm playing in Tokyo. What's everyone's experience been like with declines? I'm curious to know since I kinda worry I get more declines than normal maybe when people see a ping of around 150 since I'm in Japan. It hasn't been an issue lag wise, I'm on wired with GB internet, but sucks always being declined. I know the test is US only but in general, no one plays MK in Japan. ;(

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I ended it at 42/42....had 42 loses way before wins so I stopped when I evened it out...& im working until its done...I'm mostly horrible though .

D

Deleted member 59910

123-67 record
Maining Baraka. I’m counterpicking good Skarlet players with Scorpion Chain Reaction.
Nemesis: God damn Skarlet and her range.
I’m in love with Baraka’s double gutted KB. I don’t know how to amplify chop chop (I’ve tried a lot). Can someone help me with the timing?