What's new

How many matches have you played so far? *MK11 Stress Test*

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So was thinking it would be cool if there was a leaderboard for the stress test. Primarily just to see how many matches the top 50 or so have played. So I figured I could just ask you guys. You don’t have to post your record if you don’t want to, can just be total games played. I’ll start.

Games Played: 122
Record: 95-27
Main Character: Scorpion

**Just a disclaimer. Your record in a stress test with no training mode and only 3 characters is absolutely meaningless. I’m just curious about how many games y’all have got in. Also curious about records but again, you don’t have to post that. Just curious how y’all are faring in that regard.**

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is great information. So far it seems I’m not too far behind in total games.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I think my record is 45/35 or something similar last time I checked. So about 80 matches and the majority of those is with Scorpion.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Around 120~, though I should've had way more than that but I didn't play a whole lot today.
WR is like 70~/50~, not too great because I got matched with some pretty decent players and lost a lot in a row. Played mostly with Scorpion and a bit of Baraka.

omooba

fear the moobs
140-51
191 total
tbh I wasn't really feeling the game before I got my hands on it. i still dislike all the things i thought i would but overall the game is more fun that I expected.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Matches played - 500/0
Win/Loss Ratio - 500
Character - the worst one

These stats come from my dream last night.
P.S. I don't have access to the OST :(

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
After playing @ProudDisciple, my losses have definitely gone up, lol. Great long set with his Baraka. Pretty laggy but still fun sets.

Anyway, off to bed, final stress test day is tomorrow and I’m hoping to TRY and make it to 300 total matches before it ends.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
112 matches played today, courtesy of @kevkopdx

Not sure what the point of sharing the W/L is, since it's a meaningless stat without context. But then someone with a very bad W/L ratio would say that, wouldn't they? ;)
Like I said, the main goal is to see total games. The W/L is just curiousity to see how everyone is doing. It isn’t important just a bonus.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I've played enough to know that I don't think I like the slow gameplay. I'm thankful i got the code to play it and was super excited but I won't lie....it definitely was a bit of a buzzkill of how slow the gameplay was. I knew it was slower and parts i liked but i dunno. We will see how the game plays out. That's really all I can say at this point. Maybe it will be different with other character and at launch.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
89 wins, 65 losses

Baraka is who I felt most comfortable with. My favorites have been Blade Charge, Baraka-Serker, and Spine Burst. Haven’t been able to get any good combos figured out, but I did manage to find a few nice links here and there. I’m starting to get the hang of spacing and playing footsies, and also checking with d1 (which I have been seeing constantly, but only finally started trying myself before quitting for the night). Very effective.

I had a real tough time against some Scorpions due to his wild mix-ups and flashy combos.

Also hard a hard time getting in on Skarlets who try to zone. Blade Charge is a great way to close the gap, if you catch them at the right time.

Spine Burst is probably the best anti-air ever. I just love it.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I've played enough to know that I don't think I like the slow gameplay. I'm thankful i got the code to play it and was super excited but I won't lie....it definitely was a bit of a buzzkill of how slow the gameplay was. I knew it was slower and parts i liked but i dunno. We will see how the game plays out. That's really all I can say at this point. Maybe it will be different with other character and at launch.
I love it. It feels far more methodical and satisfying. Everything just feels amazing. This game is bringing me back to MK9 levels of excitement.