What's new

How many matches have you played so far? *MK11 Stress Test*

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Anyone on xbox wanna play for practice? Just stay in the que until we match? Im trying to get the flawless blocking doen and such and we could explore some otha shiiiid

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm on 197 matches, and very close to an even record. Met up with a buddy so we spent a solid 25 matches in training mode!

Love the game so far, people rage when you blow them up with flawless block.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Played 169 matches, 79/90. Only used Scarlet. Really hope Cassie makes it in the Beta I cannot freaking wait to play her.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Played 123 overall, went 83/40. Could've gone for more, but would rather do that when there's more than 3 characters.

Used Baraka 99% of the time. He is my swole spikey son.

Finished off the night at 101-51. Played all three but mostly Scorpion. Misery Blade is almost a necessity if you want to play Hanzo. It's been a fun weekend and I'm strongly considering adding him to the quiver but I can't wait to play Johnny. This game is going to be something really special.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
127-22 is my end record. Although 2 of those losses are from just checking the movelist and 1 win from beating up a guy who I assume was checking the movelist.

I hope at release people can't see records and win % cause I spent as much time getting dodged as I did actually playing the game.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I'll have about 250+ games under my belt when it ass said and done.

Edit: I'm ending the beta at 145 / 130. All Scorpion.

Last edited:

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
how do u sign on to try the stress test?

cuz thers a few things i have questions for, like how come i seen a character randomly get armor and drop out of a combo?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
how do u sign on to try the stress test?

cuz thers a few things i have questions for, like how come i seen a character randomly get armor and drop out of a combo?
The stress test is over, you had to sing up last week.

It’s kind of like a combo breaker but you get a punish out if it.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
The stress test is over, you had to sing up last week.

It’s kind of like a combo breaker but you get a punish out if it.
ah, ok :(, so its like a combo break, but you can be punished for it? how do u get punished for it? im confused.

also what are the buttons?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
ah, ok :(, so its like a combo break, but you can be punished for it? how do u get punished for it? im confused.

also what are the buttons?
What she means is that if you use it to fall out of your opponent's combo just as they use a move that has a lot of recovery (ie: Scorpion's spear), you can recover in time to punish him with a full combo. It creates a mind game where you may not want to fully commit to a combo in case your opponent chooses to fall out of it.

The input for it is Down+Block.

I got about 400 games down and I want to know who was the guy who 50 - 0 me. I tried to add him but I forgot his gamertag when I tried to do so. Just hoping that person uses TYM lol