What's new

How Many Current Xbox Owners Will be Making the Switch for Next Gen?

Will You be Making the Switch to Sony for Next Gen Consoles?

• Yes

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Getting Both Consoles

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i do far too many dubious things to be gettin an xbox1
do not want web cam in my room audio recorder also apparently
i want to have a disk , or some sort of equivalent not dl titles that if i have no online connection for whatever reason I CAN STILL PLAY MY CONSOLE
have a tv have a laptop dont need all these stupid features cant wait to see sales figures once they both get released

MashBot

You're over matched.
I feel like I need to go on a rant here. I understand some people saying there gonna get both. But if your pick xbone over ps4 something is wrong inside your head. Let me start by say this
1. Xbox can read body heat and can tell how many ppl are in a room and or house.
2. Xbox will charge you more to RENT a movie if more people is in that room.
3. Xbox is charging you for Xbox live and to watch movies on Netflix( on top of what you pay of Netflix)
4. There is no fee to loan a game. The fee is the price of the game.
5. If you do loan a game it is only ONCE, for 1 hour and that person have to be on your friend list for 30 days
6. You do not own the game it's self but the rights to play the game on one Gametag ($60+) to RENT A GAME.
7. If Xbox ever decide to close shop for whatever reason everything you paid for is gone for good.. Because it never was yours you was just renting ;)
8. When you buy any Xbox one you agreed to an contact saying, but not limited to Xbox one have the rights to change any policy any time. Ex. (So no the 1st year your setting is set to dont send or receive info. but year 2 the fucking thing never shuts off, you might not notice it cause you never use it and you have no say so!)And the rights to give (get this) RECORDED VIDEO AND AUDIO TO ANY 3rd PARTY THEY WISH. Without you knowing. What if you have kids? You know how easy it is to hack netcodes and ips? I can sit out side your house in a van and see everything from you the hand you jerk off with to the size of your shoe. Really a bunch of 12yrs took down psn in 2010 I think. It was down for months!
I can go on and on and on but you know what.. If you have the money and not the brains, to get sucked into M$ bullshit over a few Xbox only titles at release. Then wait til Xbox break the contact then rite go head more power to ya.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I've been PC only until '08 when I bought a 360 for Halo and while I like the series I doubt I will buy a new console for it so I'm staying with my 360+PC combo for sometime, however, if the new MK or INJ comes out or if the new SF game will be on consoles only then maybe I'll invest in a next gen console. If that happens it'll probably be a PS4 though, I have a dual-modded TE S so I won't have to buy another stick.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Been with original xbox and 360 forever. Not owned a PS ever.

But... no longer.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
seriously, I won't miss my friends who want to stay on Xbox. I don't like associating with stupid people in real life either.

PS4 and I will make some new friends.
i agree but if you are undecided because you always have internet then go based off your friends

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
lol, yah

Cost to Play KI Reboot $500+Game(whatever FTP addons and shit everything costs)+NewFightStickr+XbliveFee+Not being able to lend game to my friends or effectivily bring it to their house to play and get them interested, or bring it to offline locals = Priceless

PS4- Cheeper, I can use my PS3 fightstick on it, no online requirement, thats honestly good enough for me,

Fuck MS, and honestly Fuck Killer Instinct, it kinda looks like ass to me at this point anyways.

Peace MS, you obviously don't want my money, so I'm not going to be giving it to you anymore,
i'm going to make the switch so i will need another fightstick for ps4 /:

Will get both, but neither for a year or two (maybe more) after release. Still lots of things for me to play on ps3/360 so I'm in no rush.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That is not even a Choice, Xbone will not get supported in my country ever, due online issues, and online marketing, so PS4 is definitely the best choice, besides i like the PS4 controler, and their policies better, definitely the console for me.

Not getting on the launch though, but as soon as possible, so i can stand waiting for @noobde to announce MK10, so i start pocking everyone to help me getting the characters on my avatars in the game