What's new

How many Brutalities do you have memorized?

I dug out the old Genesis to memorize some while I wait for Trilogy from Ebay, and the only Brutatlity I could remember was Rain's which I used a lot since he has no fatalites.

But damn once I got one other Brutality down, I forgot Rains! And I remembered Rains after like 10 years of not pulling off a Brutality.

Kudos to anyone that has memorized them all at some point. This is harder than morse code.

ded

Elder God
csub because i had to find it by myself LOL

HP, LP, HP, BL, LK, LK, HK, HK, LP, HP, LP

and i never really remembered cyrax's brutality but somehow almost always got it by just tapping HP and HK buttons

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
back in the day: only jax, kung lao, ermac & cyrax
now: jax,kung lao, ermac. never cared much about those moves. didn't even learned all umk3 added chars finishing moves (reptile,kitana,mileena,jade,scorpion)

Kaiba

Noob
Jax's was probably easiest to remember being- HPx3, BL, LP, HPx3, BL, LP, HP
Others I remember are Classic Sub, Cyrax, Kung Lao and Noob.

ded_ said:
csub because i had to find it by myself LOL

HP, LP, HP, BL, LK, LK, HK, HK, LP, HP, LP

and i never really remembered cyrax's brutality but somehow almost always got it by just tapping HP and HK buttons

Damn that must of sucked. How many times did it take you.

XpArTy

Noob
C Sub zero, Jax, Kabal and Kung Lao. Simply cause I had to find them out by myself, which wasn't a very fun procedure, but it sure got stuck in my memory, lol.

I did Rain's Brutality ONCE, on the genesis version, it was an accident, and to this day, i never knew how to do it, and didn't bother trying to know anyone else's.
Thank God for MKT for PSX! One button cheat! HP - That's all I know!

UMK3 hack!!!
MK2 Jade - HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP, HP...
It may not count, but for a first try, LOL at this command!