What's new

Question How is MMH vs cyborg not 10 - 0 or 9 -1?

is MMH vs CYborg worse than 8 - 2?

• Total voters

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
It is absolutely worse than 8-2. I am only being nice when i say 9-1 also...

I laugh when this community complains about the bad MUs their character has.... Seriously go play Cyborg and try and overcome one of his many bad MUs against a competent player. You will lose. You don't even know the beginning of bad MU.

I will personally fund someones trip to EVO if they can take more than 3 games off of Jupiter in a FT10 using Cyborg

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

I laugh when this community complains about the bad MUs their character has.... Seriously go play Cyborg and try and overcome one of his many bad MUs against a competent player. You will lose. You don't even know the beginning of bad MU.

I will personally fund someones trip to EVO if they can take more than 3 games off of Jupiter in a FT10 using Cyborg
inb4collusion

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I will say this, at least the reasoning behind it doesn't sound more like it belongs on GameFAQs, or MKU, ala "Jade can't flash through Kenshi's specials". (which must mean Kenshi beats everyone else 10-0 and loses to Freddy 10-0)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
@Zyphox, so instead of actually making a list of possible solutions for that match up, you make a whining thread.

Make a SAMU (Shitty Ass Match-up) thread instead. Like this one.
i don't use cyborg so that is not up to me to figure these things out as much as i would like, i just wanted a serious answer to what i believe to be a very one sided MU even without using cyborg. so i guess you can call my questioning of the MU flawed.

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
What does it matter if its 8-2 or worse? This is a pointless thread.

Cyborg needs some improvements as a whole, and as far as we know is a one dimensional character. The only real match-up numbers that matter are 5-5's, 6-4's, and 7-3's. Even, Losing, and Terrible match-ups. Jupiter listed the match as an 8-2, and I think we get it. Why are you trying to make it look like its important to care if its worse beyond that?

Also, there are no match-ups that are 10-0's because you have to consider human error. Saying that a match-up is 10-0 is trying to imply that it is impossible to ever win a match against Martian in the history of existence.

i don't use cyborg so that is not up to me to figure these things out as much as i would like, i just wanted a serious answer to what i believe to be a very one sided MU even without using cyborg. so i guess you can call my questioning of the MU flawed.
Basically listing the match-up as an 8-2 is not one sided at all, and we should question it with a brand new thread so that all Cyborg players can sleep better at night knowing that it is possibly 10 - 0 or even a 10 - -1 match-up.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Also, there are no match-ups that are 10-0's because you have to consider human error. Saying that a match-up is 10-0 is trying to imply that it is impossible to ever win a match against Martian in the history of existence.
This.

Although in Zyphox's defense, I think it's fair to say he has less reasons than most to make a thread to trojan horse MMH up-playing. :p

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
This isn't true. Match up numbers are a hypothetical prediction of the score between two players, of equal skill, playing their respective characters in a set of ten games.

Saying a match up is 10-0 just means that in a set of 10 games between these two players who are both playing at the highest level, one player won't win a game.

I think match up numbers are completely useless and people should focus more on strategies instead of crying about numbers, but that's what a 10-0 is.

This is just my own opinion/point of view. Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't mind. It's just that, if Hawkgirl gets in the air, I can't think of anything that Frost can do to get her down.
i main both hawkgirl and frost. i know how to fight hawkgirl with frost. but that match is not 9-1. when hawkgirl misses her divekick her healthbar is down. pressuring frost is hard cause of the parry. frost can charge her trait up in that mu. when hawk's d1 gets parried and frost activates trait welcome 51% meterless vortex, then is just 50/50 guess for hawk. also frost cant do anything if hawk is in the air the whole time. the only option is to take her down with j1. you have to be extremely patient with frost in that mu. but with hawkgirl you have to watch your step.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
GL walks faster than characters dashes and they are forced to play footsies with an 8f advancing low starter yet you talk about lopsided match-ups. El oh el
1. no lol
2. its 9 frames
and this is coming from the guy downplaying a character with a safe low launching special, better dashes and an air dash, and a vortex.
just stop

also why does everyone assume im talking about GL lol this thread is about cyborg v mmh

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
1. no lol
2. its 9 frames
and this is coming from the guy downplaying a character with a safe low launching special, better dashes and an air dash, and a vortex.
just stop

also why does everyone assume im talking about GL lol this thread is about cyborg v mmh
'safe low launcher, amazing dashes, an air dash and a vortex how can Killer Frost be bad'. The ignorance on TYM is just amazing at times

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips

They dont understand the struggle

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
What does it matter if its 8-2 or worse? This is a pointless thread.

Cyborg needs some improvements as a whole, and as far as we know is a one dimensional character. The only real match-up numbers that matter are 5-5's, 6-4's, and 7-3's. Even, Losing, and Terrible match-ups. Jupiter listed the match as an 8-2, and I think we get it. Why are you trying to make it look like its important to care if its worse beyond that?

Basically listing the match-up as an 8-2 is not one sided at all, and we should question it with a brand new thread so that all Cyborg players can sleep better at night knowing that it is possibly 10 - 0 or even a 10 - -1 match-up.
see's your response.

Remembers your a martian manhunter player.