What's new

how is mippy no. 1?

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
It's kind of weird how "unranked" matches have their own ranking, which is in fact more detailed than the ranked ranking. :shock:

I'm #5 in all-time Versus rank.

that should tell you something about the validity of the rankings. :lol: I just got this guy who wouldn't quit one night, and I beat him like 500 times in a row :lol: It did wonders for my Reptile juggle though.

Frankiebonez said:
ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:
The real answer is they need to reset the fucking boards already.... what the hell they waiting for?
why would they reset? its not like they wait until everyone is moderately good and then reset, i don't see why they would reset
Why? So it will wash out all the retards. When they reset the ranks on CvS2, they were 100x more accurate. When they reset the ranks on SF2 HF, they were 100x more accurate. Patch would be nice too but still would help.

Examples of innacurate stats taken from the post on here:

46 MK Champion 22W 5L
43 Got Violence 54W 14L
22 yo whad up g 55W 35L
21 Kenshirorei 35W 8L

Those are just examples... resetting the stats will get rid of the clowns that played the game for a week when it first came out, got high ranks cause there were no one ranked yet cause no one played, and then dont play no more and sit at the top of the charts. There are plenty more too.
oh i'm "yo whad up g" from that list and i'm not a clown i don't think

and i didn't do it during the first week the game came out, i think it was the 3rd!

but yea the ranking system is stupid

Shaney

Noob
Boostjunkie said:
I know Crazy Dominican wanted a piece of him, but Mippy refused to fight him. Makes you wonder...
me and my friend played him before in player matches, hes not that great..i would say he just boosted off some of his friends

Shaney

Noob
ilovepoop said:
like i said it is highly doubtful they will patch UMK3 for one ever game company that has a game has said something about a patch and yet we still have no word from midway, we might get a stupid board reset but i highly doubt a patch
its really dumb though, because they released a patch for contra a while after it came out, and UMK3 has been out longer than contra and im sure that more people play MK