What's new

how is mippy no. 1?

Klisp

Noob
ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:
They will reset them at some point, they reset all the rankings on xbl games at one point or another. Probably waiting for some sorta patch day for this game, and then will reset at that time.... at least thats when I would doit.
wrong they have never reset tetris world boards i am still in the top 50 at one point i was in the top 5
What level did you get to on tetris ?

XL

Noob
Like most people who hadn't played this game in years, when I first started out, I completely blew. I'm suprised I got any wins at all in the beginning.

I wouldn't care if there were a reset or not. I don't really play for the ranks. Although if there were a reset, I could promise you I'd pick Sonya in ranked matches like 99% of the time. :p

ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:
They will reset them at some point, they reset all the rankings on xbl games at one point or another. Probably waiting for some sorta patch day for this game, and then will reset at that time.... at least thats when I would doit.
wrong they have never reset tetris world boards i am still in the top 50 at one point i was in the top 5
alright so they doit with almost all of them... all the games I have played on xbl I have had reset scores... call of duty2, ghost recon, street fighter, forget what driving game it was on original xbox I used to play lol, think it was need for speed underground.

Either way, mk will more than likely get reset once they patch it.

like i said it is highly doubtful they will patch UMK3 for one ever game company that has a game has said something about a patch and yet we still have no word from midway, we might get a stupid board reset but i highly doubt a patch

Clowns? Retards? Sorry buddy, I had my 3rd Xbox360 console break down on me and had to send it into Microsoft. That process takes a while and now that I have it back I'm having problems with UMK3 saving characters and settings. Until I get my points refunded to fix the issue, I'll be off. Also, if you look at any of the other leaderboards you can tell I've still been playing when I can. :)

Frankiebonez said:
ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:
The real answer is they need to reset the fucking boards already.... what the hell they waiting for?
why would they reset? its not like they wait until everyone is moderately good and then reset, i don't see why they would reset
Why? So it will wash out all the retards. When they reset the ranks on CvS2, they were 100x more accurate. When they reset the ranks on SF2 HF, they were 100x more accurate. Patch would be nice too but still would help.

Examples of innacurate stats taken from the post on here:

46 MK Champion 22W 5L
43 Got Violence 54W 14L
22 yo whad up g 55W 35L
21 Kenshirorei 35W 8L

Those are just examples... resetting the stats will get rid of the clowns that played the game for a week when it first came out, got high ranks cause there were no one ranked yet cause no one played, and then dont play no more and sit at the top of the charts. There are plenty more too.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Frankiebonez said:
ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:
The real answer is they need to reset the fucking boards already.... what the hell they waiting for?
why would they reset? its not like they wait until everyone is moderately good and then reset, i don't see why they would reset
Why? So it will wash out all the retards. When they reset the ranks on CvS2, they were 100x more accurate. When they reset the ranks on SF2 HF, they were 100x more accurate. Patch would be nice too but still would help.

46 MK Champion 22W 5L
43 Got Violence 54W 14L
22 yo whad up g 55W 35L
21 Kenshirorei 35W 8L

Those are just examples... resetting the stats will get rid of the clowns that played the game for a week when it first came out, got high ranks cause there were no one ranked yet cause no one played, and then dont play no more and sit at the top of the charts. There are plenty more too.
My friend has 21 losses 0 wins and is on my top friend leaderboard

got violence? said:
Clowns? Retards? Sorry buddy, I had my 3rd Xbox360 console break down on me and had to send it into Microsoft. That process takes a while and now that I have it back I'm having problems with UMK3 saving characters and settings. Until I get my points refunded to fix the issue, I'll be off. Also, if you look at any of the other leaderboards you can tell I've still been playing when I can. :)

Frankiebonez said:
ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:

46 MK Champion 22W 5L
43 Got Violence 54W 14L
22 yo whad up g 55W 35L
21 Kenshirorei 35W 8L

First off, never said you sucked, in particular... your used as an example cause your ranked 43 with less than 100 played matches, hell less then 70 played. Just saying I dont think its to accurate. Dont take it personal.

Another example (not in the ranked matches) but somehow someone is ranked higher than myself on one of the boards and the guy is fucking 0 AND 5... thats right, 5 losses and no wins!!! ACCURACY AT ITS FINEST!!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
the other types of ranks are not based on wins. I'm not sure what they are based on exactly. I'm generally ranked around 45,000 on vs challenger and I have like 2000 wins and 250 losses.

I hope they reset it as well. I can't stand seeing that people have like.. 100 wins to 60 losses ahead of me when i have 1000 to 654. It's complicated statistcis, but there has a to be a way better formula than they have now. Three losses turned me from 944 to 1118.

Shock said:
Got Violence has got skillz just so everyone knows.
Thanks Shock! By the way, I'm working on getting a new (hopefully better) internet connection, so hopefully I can play with you and Konqrr again soon! :D

Shock said:
the other types of ranks are not based on wins. I'm not sure what they are based on exactly. I'm generally ranked around 45,000 on vs challenger and I have like 2000 wins and 250 losses.
ITs a point based system... you get more points from more wins, and by beating higher ranked people. But how the hell are you better than someone with a ton of wins and losses, and you have 5 losses and no wins. Its another example of how fubar'd the ratings are.

The only one I personally watch, and its weekly, is the versus challenger weekly because it resets every week, and if you want to be on top you have to be consistently playing every week and winning. Granted its only based on that week and resets every sunday, but I think its the most accurate for actively playing players. All the top people are good, and are always playing.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The only one that is remotely accurate is ranked matches. That's it. I lost a couple matches tonight and now I'm down to the 20s, but still, the 20s is the top 0.04% I think

Would be nice if they resetted the rank boards as I realized I played much worse back then compared to now lol, although low 200's in the leaderboards isn't too shabby out of 50k+.

I just recently Got to like 250 :)

I was 230 for a while, but lost one and went back down.

This is an accomplishment for me considering I worked hard to even get in the top 1500s. Then just started working my way towards 500, then 250, and maybe eventually 100s.

I never see most of your guys whenever I play UMK3 ranked.

It's always random ass ppl i've never seen before.

If i get lagged out for a loss, I drop hella rank.

I stopped caring months ago. Especially since my early portion of fighting all I used was Sektor.

My Kitana > My Sektor.

Kazlaz

Noob
what i do is play in the morning before i go to school and i always win becuase theres alot of people that dont know what there doing in rank in the morning either to sleep just bought or some foriegn lanuage could tell how i was getting cussed out

I found out how broken the leaderboard is.

I took my brothers account and did ranked.. Wins are 110ish and losses around 20. I'm now ranked around 500, which is obviously high.. and with barely any effort. If anything they should have an overall and a weekly reset leaderboard.