What's new

How good is Trilogy for PC

Yay I just got it today!! lol I can't play it on Keyboard yet but I got a usb converter that lets me hook up my ps2 controllers.... Love the higher Res in it too....

Derek

Noob
Hero101 said:
Yay I just got it today!! lol I can't play it on Keyboard yet but I got a usb converter that lets me hook up my ps2 controllers.... Love the higher Res in it too....
Get a stick!

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Just throught I'd throw this out there in case anyone runs into this problem, since it seems fairly common:

If the game crashes every time you get to the character select screen (even after installing the patch), try disconnecting any USB game controllers you have plugged in. For some reason it seems to hate certain USB gamepads. I'm not sure why, but simply unplugging them seems to solve the problem. Unfortunately, it means that those who prefer gamepads will be stuck with a keyboard. The only real way around that is to get some sort of keyboard-passthrough game controller.

dreemernj

Ambassador
It needs to be patched to work properly in Win2k. I play it in Win2k all the time. CD audio, USB controller, and all.

:!:

Looks like i need to install it again, i could of swore i ran a patch for it and still couldn't get the game to boot correctly.

l SuGaR l said:
Hero101 said:
Get a stick!
Yeah I think I do need one coz the ol thump aint quick enough to rip out some of the combo's with...had the same problem with street fighter aswell :cry:

Derek

Noob
Hero101 said:
Yeah I think I do need one coz the ol thump aint quick enough to rip out some of the combo's with...had the same problem with street fighter aswell :cry:
I used to play SF3:3S so much, but then I had to sell my Xbox to get my 360. So now I only have SF2:HF to play and that got real old real quick. I modded my SF Anniversary stick with Happ parts and everything, still have it too. It's at my bros. house along with SF:Anniversary Collection and CvS2:EO. When I sold my box I refused to sell that stuff because Sometime in January I play on buying another Xbox and another SF Stick.

l SuGaR l said:
Hero101 said:
I used to play SF3:3S so much, but then I had to sell my Xbox to get my 360. So now I only have SF2:HF to play and that got real old real quick. I modded my SF Anniversary stick with Happ parts and everything, still have it too. It's at my bros. house along with SF:Anniversary Collection and CvS2:EO. When I sold my box I refused to sell that stuff because Sometime in January I play on buying another Xbox and another SF Stick.
I have street fighter alpha antholigies but I give me friends a trashing (like in trilogy! :twisted: ) so I got board of it and Australia doesn't really have ps2 online so I can't play and I hate the wackbox(xbox) controller for doing fireballs and upercuts with... so I gave street the flick and came over to mortal kombat :p

btw does anyone know where I can get a good joystick? I have seen the custom threads on here but getting it all done and shipped to da ozzieland seems like it might be expensive...

Derek

Noob
Hero101 said:
btw does anyone know where I can get a good joystick? I have seen the custom threads on here but getting it all done and shipped to da ozzieland seems like it might be expensive...
Shoryuken.com has a bunch of threads about stick makers in their forums. You should check that site out. Made a MK stick with the MK Layout for a guy om Gamespot.com and it was $120 USD. I know his link is somewhere on Shoryuken. Sorry if that's not all that helpful.

l SuGaR l said:
Hero101 said:
Shoryuken.com has a bunch of threads about stick makers in their forums. You should check that site out. Made a MK stick with the MK Layout for a guy om Gamespot.com and it was $120 USD. I know his link is somewhere on Shoryuken. Sorry if that's not all that helpful.
cool cheers ill look into it!

i could put the game in any host if someone want... the only bad thing is that the game is 400mb...so, it´s very hard to find a "uploader" webpage or something, i don´t like to use yousendit cus you can upload just 100mb