What's new

Question - Tanya How good is Tanya...really?

What is Tanya

• Total voters

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I haven't played enough Tanya MU's but when I was learning her myself, the first thing I noticed was her tools. She has top 5 tools, top 5 mobility, her normals are mid tier and her specials are pretty bomb. I feel like she fits into top 8 or so with ease.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I havent been watching any Tournaments lately. Anyone want to explain why Tanya is being hated on?

Wigy

There it is...
In a game with crazy air priority, and the fact she has an amazing JIP and that teleport. Some characters can't really deal with it.

I might just need to level up but it really doesn't like a good matchup for JC he has fuck all air control aside from his green balls, which if shes teleports through will get me full punished.

I like they've tried to go a different way with this character and make it all about mobility etc, but because anti-airing is near impossible with half the cast it makes for a reaaaally shitty match.

Hassun

Noob
Does that mean everyone that's better than her is op as all hell?
Of course not.
Say you have 20 characters and character A beats 17 others while losing to characters B and C and those two only beat each other and A.
This means A is definitely the best character in the game.

Last edited: