What's new

How do YOU use homing missile?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I used to use the HM to get a throw, then people realised when rockets blocked and i'm still not doing any attacks they have no reason not to D1 me making it useless.

I use it against rushdown characters to stop them advancing and give me time to make my way in and get away from the corner if i'm near it, it works very well off a 1,2,2 but on block don't make a habit of doing it all the time, mix it up with the flame burner also otherwise you'll start getting hit before the rocket comes out. The flame burner will condition them not to let go of block to attack you after the string ends.

Keoki 808

ejtnazjh4yq4ry4q4 5y3y4y
sometimes i just like to throw it out if i know i'm about to get comboed. 1 meter breaker IF you pull it off. :cool:

ie: when i smell a EX roundhouse from rain i'll throw one out just so i can maybe JIP before the missile hits to see if he'll block or actually do a EX roundhouse.
i know its real sketchy and impractical but thats pretty much the only time i use it tbh. well that and i'll throw one out on a teleporter every now and again.

I'll throw one out when I'm full on meter. Might as well so I can start building meter again. It's also good to close out a match if you're opponent is low on health. Either it locks them down and you can chip them out with missiles, you they start jumping around and get hit.