What's new

Question How do I open people up with killer frost?

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
If you want to do some u3 combo-ing off of a slide without starting with a slide, there are options to get into it. You can f112 into a slide. You can also MB Iceberg into a slide. Then the u3 shenanigans can begin.
The timing is what gets me with the U3, you have to time the inputs just right and get two U3 connects and then you you gotta be ready to follow up.

Her U3 can led into huge masive combos using your meter.

BTW one thing I wanna mention and I am certain this has been seen thus far, but last night I found that if you wtch Bane carefully you can parry that dash attack even when he is suped up on venom, which can really open him up.

The timing is what gets me with the U3, you have to time the inputs just right and get two U3 connects and then you you gotta be ready to follow up.

Her U3 can led into huge masive combos using your meter.
You definitely have to pause a split second for the u3 after a slide. If you go right into it, you will just jump and whiff or maybe get one kick for like 15%. Actually, one u3 that double kicks and one that hits once from the ground does 20% and knocks the foe back a bit, which is good against rushdown characters. One u3 that double kicks and a jumped u3 does 24%, which isn't horrible. If you can u3 double kick, u3 double kick, and then 22 you do about 26% I think. If things go pretty well with a MB Iceberg, slide, u3, u3, 22, it is like 29%. Connecting a u3 and one more hit off of a slide gets you into the 20%+ range, which is nice.

BTW one thing I wanna mention and I am certain this has been seen thus far, but last night I found that if you wtch Bane carefully you can parry that dash attack even when he is suped up on venom, which can really open him up.
Nice.

TheSpore

You definitely have to pause a split second for the u3 after a slide. If you go right into it, you will just jump and whiff or maybe get one kick for like 15%. Actually, one u3 that double kicks and one that hits once from the ground does 20% and knocks the foe back a bit, which is good against rushdown characters. One u3 that double kicks and a jumped u3 does 24%, which isn't horrible. If you can u3 double kick, u3 double kick, and then 22 you do about 26% I think. If things go pretty well with a MB Iceberg, slide, u3, u3, 22, it is like 29%. Connecting a u3 and one more hit off of a slide gets you into the 20%+ range, which is nice.

Nice.
Yeah I have been working on the timing lately and will be hitting the lab tonight and prolly for a good while this next few weeks getting Batgirl CW and KF better ready for matches.

I found that whole Bane trick out last night when a bunch of us were somehow getting pummeled by a Ban user in a KOTH last night, he really knew Bane well, beut we all know his main way of gaing ground in a range match is that dash attack and I went in the lab and tested various different ways to punish and bam the parry wored everytime, but you have to be ready and I would suggest taking the lab on until you can perfect excuting it, but even with armour he cannot get past the attack and he can't use meter, because the MB only works after it fulley connects, so Ban player will have issue with us KF users.

BTW to answer the question on my profile John, I use PSN

Another answer for the OP, me thinks Our Lady has a nice air game, so her jump 3 (combined with the Killer air dash) poses a nice threat. So if your opponent is crouching a lot to block slides and Icebergs, land the overhead j3 followed by 223 for 22% meterless. I'm not a ChrisG that can do massive combos, so I am picking for decent, practical combos.

TheSpore: The top PS3 Space Marine clan are the Soul Drinkers. We wear purple and gold for Imperium and Chaos, mostly using Emperor's Children for our Chaos.

TheSpore

Another answer for the OP, me thinks Our Lady has a nice air game, so her jump 3 (combined with the Killer air dash) poses a nice threat. So if your opponent is crouching a lot to block slides and Icebergs, land the overhead j3 followed by 223 for 22% meterless. I'm not a ChrisG that can do massive combos, so I am picking for decent, practical combos.

TheSpore: The top PS3 Space Marine clan are the Soul Drinkers. We wear purple and gold for Imperium and Chaos, mostly using Emperor's Children for our Chaos.
Ahhh EMp. Children Slaanesh is the only way to go