What's new

Question How do i battle someone that stays in the air half the match and just spams her freaking twirl

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Everyone else is safe on so many of their options....why can't she be safe too? lol.

The only thing I think would be reasonable to make less safe is her mace charge, but even that is not necessary when there are characters that get way more off their safe specials like Killer Frost for example.
That would not be reasonable...a second nerf on MC would ne ridiculous.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
That would not be reasonable...a second nerf on MC would ne ridiculous.
It depends on what the change to mace charge was as to whether it would be unreasonable or not, but I'm not requesting a nerf, just saying.

-4 is fine when you compare it to all the other nonsense in the game.

And honestly changing it to minus four isn't even an actual nerf considering it still grants a ton of space and nobody can do anything about it on block still to punish except Superman with four bars of meter.

It depends on what the change to mace charge was as to whether it would be unreasonable or not, but I'm not requesting a nerf, just saying.

-4 is fine when you compare it to all the other nonsense in the game.

And honestly changing it to minus four isn't even an actual nerf considering it still grants a ton of space and nobody can do anything about it on block still to punish except Superman with four bars of meter.
MC? who is this sorry to sound like a noob but please tell me

Step 1: Pick Sinestro
Step 2: Get trait fully charged.
Step 3: Enjoy completely shutting down Hawkgirl.
can you do some practice match's with me if you are good with her i need to learn how to kill that evolved chicken my psn is OMEGAFIREBLAZER if you ever have time add me i'll probably be on in about 12-17 hours

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
can you do some practice match's with me if you are good with her i need to learn how to kill that evolved chicken my psn is OMEGAFIREBLAZER if you ever have time add me i'll probably be on in about 12-17 hours
Are you in europe? Cause if not then we can't play (online region lock on psn version of this game).

And tbh I'm really really rusty right now because of my exams, you might want to try playing another HG than mine for now cause it's not pretty to look at lol.

i think it should be less safe on block because i'm tired of blocking it with senestro and when i go for my back 1 she can poke me out of it
Dude, why are you even trying that?

Drop meteors and build up trait.
After you block her MC, just wait. You can meteor her jump on reaction because it's so damn slow. Once they're afraid to jump or WE, start shooting straight palm blasts and MB it if it connects. Once she gets pushed back, charge trait.

Once trait is full, laugh your ass off at any of her approaches. Drop meteors all day and pew.
Pew of she moves to avoid it. Learn how to combo off of pew for further frustration.

If she does a mc without MB and you block it, just shoot more palm blasts and wait. Or better yet, walk backwards to make sure she can't sweep you or cross you up.

You don't punish HGs. You restrict their movement. That's how you win.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
No offence

But don't say anything if it sin't helpful so if you have nothing to say than please leave

okay have a nice day
You got a lot of nerve labelling our character as the worst character in DC in your very first post. How about you leave and come back when you get some manners and respect.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
I is very confused

What kind of troll is the original poster? Is he doing this as a joke or does he genuinely not know how to fight her and just wants to vent anger by calling her a chicken?

In either case I would agree with the suggestions of others to go check the Scorpion thread.

how do i battle Superman without kryptonite
Back dash the F23's and jump the air heat vision if you're coming across those guys who ONLY use those. As for the really good ones, learn the match-up for your character, bait certain moves and punish, and be patient. You won't have much luck getting those crazy damage combos if you have any. Go for small 30-35% combos.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
You could learn Deathstroke. Use Superman. Cyborg. It's a couple options. Batman can do the trick too, but I'm assuming you want the fast and easy route. Just pick DS and Zone her. You have the tools bro.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
I think I've figured out the mystery. The OP views Hawkgirl as an evolved chicken since she can fly. What would be the arch nemesis of an evolved Chicken? I believe the answer is an evolved pig, because no matter what they're still pigheaded and can't deal with a chicken flying. So until the OP learns to stop playing pigheaded like an evolved pig he will continue to lose to what he views as the evolved chicken.