What's new

How did you get your nickname?

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'm pretty sure you all know where my name came from, but if not...story time! :)

When I started out on forums and whatnot, I went by Azuro, which was the name of my Phantasy Star character. It stuck with me until I got kinda tired of the name, and decided to change it to something else. My ex-girlfriend (Who is still a good friend of mine) gave me the nickname Tay Bear, and I decided I would take that and make it into something just plain gay lol. Thus, I came up with The Huggable Tay Bear. I got tired of typing it out when I went to log in and stuff, so I just shortened it to THTB.

^_^
And then he got it put on a ball cap............ lol :)

Robotic

Gentleman.
I'm pretty sure you all know where my name came from, but if not...story time! :)

When I started out on forums and whatnot, I went by Azuro, which was the name of my Phantasy Star character. It stuck with me until I got kinda tired of the name, and decided to change it to something else. My ex-girlfriend (Who is still a good friend of mine) gave me the nickname Tay Bear, and I decided I would take that and make it into something just plain gay lol. Thus, I came up with The Huggable Tay Bear. I got tired of typing it out when I went to log in and stuff, so I just shortened it to THTB.

^_^
Think Pig might steal ur thunder and change his name to Poth?

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
AlexDC22
so my real name=alex
am a dallas cowboys fan, yes americas team baby xD=DC
the nfl all time leading rusher emmit smith jersey#=22

Catch22
again am a fan of emmit smith, so catch 22 implies anyone trying to catch the leading rusher title :)
plus his jersey# :)

I remember when I was younger, we were learning about story characters. Antagonist, being the villain, and Protagonist being the hero. My name starts with a "P", so I called myself Protagonist1. I liked the sound of it.The "1" came from 100...as in 100%.

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a hero in the real lol...

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
AlexDC22
so my real name=alex
am a dallas cowboys fan, yes americas team baby xD=DC
the nfl all time leading rusher emmit smith jersey#=22

Catch22
again am a fan of emmit smith, so catch 22 implies anyone trying to catch the leading rusher title :)
plus his jersey# :)
always thought your name reference that book catch-22 lol.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
My name's Justin. My name here is a variation of it in Latin. My username is my name followed by a random sequence of numbers except without vowels. I'm very creative.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I've told of my GT, but not of my username.

I often spend every other weekend with my best friend Joseph.
Sometimes act a little rebellious (ill not describe my actions).

Branching from my misdeeds are sometimes miniscule conflicts, which are... mostly entertaining (tho i dont do this on purpose lol).
I tend to also laugh at the things i get away with, no matter how small in scale XD

Out of our group, however, im the one to be silent, use my senses the most, and give good, positive advice.
At certain times, people will seek me out of anyone in our group for info, advice, or just a nice chat.

I then wrote the poem Sage Leviathan, about the demon of Envy
for my middle name Sage and my spread of envy combined with my calm mindset.

And there you have it!
Sage Leviathan
by ~VeiledPoet

Lividus Leviathan,

Vaticinus Vipera,

Devour our Fates, fallen from their flight;

Starve sterile sinners,

Envious with jealous crows

Crowing well as the blackbird calls tonight;

And lucidis crimson eye,

Corresponding ever slow

Is risen, eclipsing the sky;

Caressing our minds

To the truth of Tarot,

Inverting what we wonder a lie,

Turning Time, Time, Time

To the waters, so sublime,

Submitting seven seraphim

To the Sage Leviathan.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
CJK are my initials (Curtis Jeremy Knott) and Rattlehead is short for Vic Rattlehead the mascot for my favorite band Megadeth.
Fun fact: Used to be CJK Dragula but i changed it when i couldn't access my Windows live account.

Naitomea is the name of a Visual Kei band I was into for a long time.
It means Nightmare in japanese and I thought it was cool.

Matix218

Get over here!
My TYM name is from my Honda-Tech forum name from back in the day that I just ended up using for all forums I join.

My last name is Gates, the REX part is the nickname for Honda CRX's which I used to have 2 of, and the 91 is my ice hockey number from highschool.

My PSN is just my old AIM screen name, Matix is a skate clothing company that I used to be really into (I still wear some of their stuff actually), and the 218 was a random number generated by AIM because just plain "Matix" was already taken lol.

I have gone by Matix at my first 2 tourneys (SJ5, Saltybattles V) but I think from now on I am just going to be Tyler (my actual name) at tourneys.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
It's a little personal, hopefully it doesn't sound too cliche .__.
I like the alias Toxic because of the way I felt when I was depressed. Whenever I was depressed I didn't really want to do anything - text friends, go on any online game, basically interact with people in general - besides lay in bed all day or listen to music. I started using the alias "Toxic" because it felt as if I was toxic/harmful to the people around me. I hope this makes sense P: I went to therapy a few months ago and it's helped a lot. ^^

also RTO is short for Retro/Team Retro, but it's pretty obvious xD

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
I came up with my name as an homage to my band (Minotaur's Redemption), in which I play guitar and do vocals. Also, minotaurs are fucking badass. I originally wanted it to be "MinotaurKing", like the monster type in Heroes of Might and Magic III, but some (probably inept) idiot had it already. Fucking mad.

In all seriousness though, I've always loved Greek Mythology, but what really put the Minotaur myth above all others for me was Mark Z. Danielewski's book "House of Leaves", in which the myth is a subtheme. It's an absolutely awesome, awesome book and I highly recommend it to anyone who has an interest in literature, post-modern or otherwise.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I was working in a restaurant 7 years ago and someone wanted something put on their burger. I told the cooks, and they asked where they wanted it on the burger. So I said "...just put it under the mayo." And immediately I thought it would make an awesome band name. I settled for Mortal Kombat ID.

piemaster

mortal hater
i got mine the cartoon undergrads, rockos quake name was drkilledbydeath87. if you havent seen undergrads, you gotta watch it