What's new

Hot Take: The Krypt is a Money Grab and a Time Waister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Im waiting for patch...and augment....and collecting consumables...char towers aint going anywhere. so Ill wait until I have all free ez stuff already.
The character towers haven't really been all that bad so far. I'm currently working through stage 5 of Cassie's. The Gauntlet is ridiculous at times though.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
That one is pretty tough I'll give you that. You have to make a beeline for the "puddle" on the floor and occupy the real estate as much as humanly possible. Spam projectiles. Use health related konsumables to punch your life back up if you get pushed out. Also consider using "Orb of the Dragon King". It gives you a Fatal Blow outright and you can get a second one when you drop to 30%. Also, blood related konsumables of your own are pretty good. "Severed Head", "Ball of Coagulated Blood" and "Plasma Infused Death Rocket" in particular.
Magic Rockets slow enemies btw :) rare but gooood. Energy with grapplers cause it locks down! I didnt see anything worth getting atm...no clothes for Geras evn....I just spend 100000 at krypt to get what I want...already have Sonyas track suit and short shortz...love ez skinz!

Last edited:

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Btw skins effect gear piece color, so even if you find a skin you like itll only look good with certain pieces....got top 5% ToT last week...now my scorpion looks like a green power ranger....cant go back to old skins...need SAMURAI MASK!

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
That one is pretty tough I'll give you that. You have to make a beeline for the "puddle" on the floor and occupy the real estate as much as humanly possible. Spam projectiles. Use health related konsumables to punch your life back up if you get pushed out. Also consider using "Orb of the Dragon King". It gives you a Fatal Blow outright and you can get a second one when you drop to 30%. Also, blood related konsumables of your own are pretty good. "Severed Head", "Ball of Coagulated Blood" and "Plasma Infused Death Rocket" in particular.
Just beat it. Found out if you get her to the Finish Her stage and then Mercy, Skarlet's modifiers shut off allowing for a relatively easy victory.

E

Eldriken

Considering there are no microtransactions for the Krypt, this thread is pointless. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.