What's new

Honestly, do you still play UMK3 often?

HOw often do you play UMK3 on XBL?

• I'll join if I get an invite.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if I am really bored.

• I haven't played this game in a while, but still enjoy it.

• I try to block, but instead I just keep moving back.

• Total voters
OJuggernaut0 said:
The other day I joined your room, and you kicked me. So...

And Twin is good, but nowhere near "the best". When he can beat me in a series I will consider the thought.
yep

OJuggernaut0 said:
The other day I joined your room, and you kicked me. So...
It's because you lag like you live in the UK, shit is horrible. You're not even great, you overuse Human Smoke and leave after 3 or 4 wins. All your wins today were out of sheer luck and not skill. It's annoying, I have to sit there and anticipate all your moves making sure whatever attack I'm going to do I double tap every button to command my attack. Stryker's baton toss when I play you turns into three forwards and a HP.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Just a few simple points:
If the lag is that bad, why do you wait to lose at least 3 or 4 times and then boot the person from the room? And you can't really "overuse" a character, I've played good players that whore top tier but still take them...even despite delay.

Dreamcatcher said:
Just a few simple points:
If the lag is that bad, why do you wait to lose at least 3 or 4 times and then boot the person from the room? And you can't really "overuse" a character, I've played good players that whore top tier but still take them...even despite delay.
It's just I've been accused of overusing characters before, including that dude. Everyone uses Human Smoke nowadays and it's annoying. 90% of the time they're not good with H.Smoke and use him like everyone else..

Here's the strategy to most H.Smoke players, turtle in the beginning of the match, wait for an attack, roundhouse, teleport punch, and to the 11 hit combo in the corner, and REPEAT. It's the same shit and it's bullshit when there is lag and you have to struggle like an asshole to find a way and beat through the lag. You resort to playing the game like you did as a child and then they end up think they're amazing at the game, WRONG.

There is nothing with overusing characters, you are right, but dude has accused me for overusing characters and he's worse than I've seen.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
sanspower said:
Here's the strategy to most H.Smoke players, turtle in the beginning of the match, wait for an attack, roundhouse, teleport punch, and to the 11 hit combo in the corner, and REPEAT. It's the same shit and it's bullshit when there is lag and you have to struggle like an asshole to find a way and beat through the lag. You resort to playing the game like you did as a child and then they end up think they're amazing at the game, WRONG.
Well it's never a good idea to jump at Human Smoke or other chars like Kabal or Rep. Easy aaHP or RHs no matter how much lag. It's not even good to jump too much at all in a match, regardless of what character it's against.

No offense, but it just seems like he beats you and you continue to play him and make excuses. If I lose, I just accept it. If the lag is too much, I leave. If I took some bitter losses and felt the odds weren't very far, I don't talk shit on the person. I just would hate to see two players go at it and trash a forum rather than just play/ignore each other on XBL. Cheers.

Dreamcatcher said:
Well it's never a good idea to jump at Human Smoke or other chars like Kabal or Rep. Easy aaHP or RHs no matter how much lag. It's not even good to jump too much at all in a match, regardless of what character it's against.

No offense, but it just seems like he beats you and you continue to play him and make excuses. If I lose, I just accept it. If the lag is too much, I leave. If I took some bitter losses and felt the odds weren't very far, I don't talk shit on the person. I just would hate to see two players go at it and trash a forum rather than just play/ignore each other on XBL. Cheers.
I've beaten him numerous and numerous amounts of times, more times then he has me and jumping towards people all the time isn't smart, but when the round time runs out because someone is on the other end of the screen refusing to attack or jumping back and walking back if you're not close enough just because he's afraid to get attacked makes the game boring. It's the worst to meet people who turtle, especially Sub Zero users who all they do is turtle and spam the ice showers and deep ice freezes, until you run and try to attack, but either have to jump back because of an ice clone or run into it. That's all they will do and will never try to initiate anything because all they can do is counter a combo/attack or get a free shot.. How is that fun, how is it fun to sit through a match with someone who turtles plus lag. I hate losing to people like that because those are the poor sports who win once or twice and then leave and send a message.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
sanspower said:
I've beaten him numerous and numerous amounts of times, more times then he has me and jumping towards people all the time isn't smart, but when the round time runs out because someone is on the other end of the screen refusing to attack or jumping back and walking back if you're not close enough just because he's afraid to get attacked makes the game boring. It's the worst to meet people who turtle, especially Sub Zero users who all they do is turtle and spam the ice showers and deep ice freezes, until you run and try to attack, but either have to jump back because of an ice clone or run into it. That's all they will do and will never try to initiate anything because all they can do is counter a combo/attack or get a free shot.. How is that fun, how is it fun to sit through a match with someone who turtles plus lag. I hate losing to people like that because those are the poor sports who win once or twice and then leave and send a message.
lol that's what I'm saying. WHY DO YOU KEEP PLAYING HIM THEN? I get that your frustrated, but "spamming" is actually zoning even though it's annoying sometimes.

Dreamcatcher said:
lol that's what I'm saying. WHY DO YOU KEEP PLAYING HIM THEN? I get that your frustrated, but "spamming" is actually zoning even though it's annoying sometimes.
Who wants to lose fluke matches and then quit playing the guy.. If a guy plays you and beats you 2 or 3 times and you know it's a fluke match because of lag or he got really lucky, he leaves, then he's going to assume he's better. I mean the fact of the matter is, no matter how good you are you're going to lose matches. Your worst enemy is a noob... and the worst thing in a game like this is lag because it ruins your entire strategy and then comes down to who can press buttons faster and luck.

Also, I'm terrible when there is lag, I'll admit it right there. If there is lag then I will lose 3 out of 5 matches. It's to hard for me to play with lag, like CHORIZO DU is a cool guy, but he has some of the worst lag I've ever had to deal with and I can guarantee he'll win the majority of matches because of lag.

I wish I could play those UK people with idle connection and then they would get a chance to play people for real, because I have lost so many unnecessary matches against people from the UK because of lag.

sanspower said:
It's because you lag like you live in the UK, shit is horrible. You're not even great, you overuse Human Smoke and leave after 3 or 4 wins. All your wins today were out of sheer luck and not skill. It's annoying, I have to sit there and anticipate all your moves making sure whatever attack I'm going to do I double tap every button to command my attack. Stryker's baton toss when I play you turns into three forwards and a HP.
I am only good with Human Smoke. I left after 5 matches because the lag/delay was bad. I had just as bad if not worse delay than you, so that's not an excuse.

sanspower said:
There is nothing with overusing characters, you are right, but dude has accused me for overusing characters and he's worse than I've seen.
Well that's a flat out lie.

sanspower said:
I've beaten him numerous and numerous amounts of times
Another lie, you haven't beaten me once.

sanspower said:
I hate losing to people like that because those are the poor sports who win once or twice and then leave and send a message.
You sent me a message first, and I was bored so I kept responding.

sanspower said:
Who wants to lose fluke matches and then quit playing the guy.. If a guy plays you and beats you 2 or 3 times and you know it's a fluke match because of lag or he got really lucky, he leaves, then he's going to assume he's better. I mean the fact of the matter is, no matter how good you are you're going to lose matches. Your worst enemy is a noob... and the worst thing in a game like this is lag because it ruins your entire strategy and then comes down to who can press buttons faster and luck.
We could play 100 matches offline and you'd lose 90% of them if not all of them. I'd put 1k on it, wanna put up or shut up? Offline for 1k you can choose when, I will find the where. If not, then please stfu and sit down.

OJuggernaut0 said:
We could play 100 matches offline and you'd lose 90% of them if not all of them. I'd put 1k on it, wanna put up or shut up? Offline for 1k you can choose when, I will find the where. If not, then please stfu and sit down.
First to 10 matches, I guarantee I'd waste you, don't get over your head because of your fluke matches online today. I'd lose 90% of matches against you is the biggest joke I've heard. You'd lose a lot of money betting on something like that, I can say with confidence that if there was 1k on the line with no lag and both of us could use our best characters I'd win.

Like I said chief, maybe you didn't read the message because you tucked your tail between your legs and blocked me, I've got over 20 some odd wins on you and counting your wins even from today, you haven't broke 8 yet. You beat me 3 times and played a total of 4 matches..

You beat me once and then played some guy, I booted the dude and proceeded to play you twice losing CLOSE matches and then you left in a fit of shock because you realized how lucky you were.

Don't write checks your dick can't cash son.

sanspower said:
First to 10 matches, I guarantee I'd waste you, don't get over your head because of your fluke matches online today. I'd lose 90% of matches against you is the biggest joke I've heard. You'd lose a lot of money betting on something like that, I can say with confidence that if there was 1k on the line with no lag and both of us could use our best characters I'd win.

Like I said chief, maybe you didn't read the message because you tucked your tail between your legs and blocked me, I've got over 20 some odd wins on you and counting your wins even from today, you haven't broke 8 yet. You beat me 3 times and played a total of 4 matches..

You beat me once and then played some guy, I booted the dude and proceeded to play you twice losing CLOSE matches and then you left in a fit of shock because you realized how lucky you were.

Don't write checks your dick can't cash son.
If you indeed had lag then what's the problem? Why would you sit there and lose because of lag? I actually have common sense and did leave because of the lag and delay. That's the only reason they were close. You were jumping around the whole time pretty safely, meaning I couldn't punish due to the delay. I didn't mind though, and I still beat you. I got tired of trying to adapt to the delay so I left.

I don't see how you can make these claims. When you haven't ever played me before today, and then you claim to have beaten me before, lmao. I hardly even play UMK3, so when exactly have you played me?

You are entertaining me, so please keep it up. UMK3 drama makes my dick move a little.

OJuggernaut0 said:
If you indeed had lag then what's the problem? Why would you sit there and lose because of lag? I actually have common sense and did leave because of the lag and delay. That's the only reason they were close. You were jumping around the whole time pretty safely, meaning I couldn't punish due to the delay. I didn't mind though, and I still beat you. I got tired of trying to adapt to the delay so I left.

I don't see how you can make these claims. When you haven't ever played me before today, and then you claim to have beaten me before, lmao. I hardly even play UMK3, so when exactly have you played me?

You are entertaining me, so please keep it up. UMK3 drama makes my dick move a little.
I've played you many times under my old gamertag.

I kept jumping around because of the lag, I mean it's the shittiest thing when there is lag and you have to fight a teleporting ninja. I wasn't even blocking at all during the matches and you sat there on the other side of the screen holding block like I was right next to you. I mean you play like a little baby and you have a terrible connection. I lose the majority of the matches if lag is tossed into the equation, so don't feel special and try to bet 1k against me.

If you were serious, I'd play you for 1k and destroy you in front of your friends and my friends and I'd post the video on this website of you losing in MK and money.

Like I said, don't write checks your dick can't cash.

RollTide8569 said:
Hey juggs, you don't hav to argue with someone thats not respected in the mk community ;)

sanspower is a douchebag
lol.. Taking insults from you isn't even anything to take into consideration. I'm not even going to insult you.... LMAO

sanspower said:
I've played you many times under my old gamertag.

I kept jumping around because of the lag, I mean it's the shittiest thing when there is lag and you have to fight a teleporting ninja. I wasn't even blocking at all during the matches and you sat there on the other side of the screen holding block like I was right next to you. I mean you play like a little baby and you have a terrible connection. I lose the majority of the matches if lag is tossed into the equation, so don't feel special and try to bet 1k against me.

If you were serious, I'd play you for 1k and destroy you in front of your friends and my friends and I'd post the video on this website of you losing in MK and money.

Like I said, don't write checks your dick can't cash.
And you have yet to list what this mysterious old gt was.

You say I play like a baby, yet you lost to me... so what does that make you? You see, you keep complaining about the lag, and then you go on to say "you only played me 4 matches"... are you retarded? You're lucky I played you 4, I was going to leave after one because the connection was bad. You should be greatful I didn't sit in there and 20-0 your scrubby ass.

You say you'd play me offline, ok, when? I'm all ears.

It's cool rolltide, I am only arguing because it's funny how ignorant some people can be. Not to mention how someone can straight up just lie like that.

See the difference between me and you is, I don't give a fuck. You think I think I am better because I beat you, LMAO. Who the fuck cares it's god damn MK and a video game, jeez get the fuck over it.

Keep it coming sanspower, you have failed up to this point but i have faith in ya!