What's new

Honestly, do you still play UMK3 often?

HOw often do you play UMK3 on XBL?

• I'll join if I get an invite.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if I am really bored.

• I haven't played this game in a while, but still enjoy it.

• I try to block, but instead I just keep moving back.

• Total voters
I'm not going to lie, I rarely play it now. I'll be on everyone once in a while, but the community is very dead. -.-

S

scheissn

I play it every once in a while (only like 10 matches) on xbl.
I don't like the controller or I would play it a lot more than that.

I can't play anywhere near high level on 360, which takes away the majority of the fun and I just resort to jump kicking and stupid play. But that is fun too.

I barely play online anymore. The DS is full of disconnecting no-talent kids, Kaillera is so bad that I lose 90% of my matches no matter who I play, and I don't have a 360. I finally have p2p set up, and it's really great, but there aren't a whole lot of p2p players.

Thankfully there are several arcades I can still play at with some decent competition.

i dont have a XBox so i only play wazz when he hits me up on AIM im not the best player but its a break from MK2 so i play when someone hits me up ill be more than happy to try to get better by losing lol

"I haven't played this game in a while, but still enjoy it."

Not only UMK3 but MK2 as well :(

College + Girlfriend just keep me away fro video games, but don't worry, I am still being good at MK LOL

I usually play once or twice a week. 1-2 hours.

If I could get someone from here to play with me I'd play more but...

W

wazz

DarkSide said:
I usually play once or twice a week. 1-2 hours.

If I could get someone from here to play with me I'd play more but...
ill b on 2nte. wana play. ur time 5, 6, 7 pm. my time 10, 11 pm, 12 am. i think

W

wazz

black album said:
Wazz, I wish our connections worked together better.
yesterday when i played Darkside i was on wireless connection and it was soooooo laggy. bt then i switched 2 wired connection and then the connection was very gd.
maybe we can try again soon

I wish more people played, people that are good. I've run into so many noobs this last month and it seems like the only competition I have are against unpredictable scrubs who get 1 lucky win and drop after losing numerous times or UK laggers.

Atleast Twin Paradox is down to play most the time, he's one of the best in my opinion.

sanspower said:
I wish more people played, people that are good. I've run into so many noobs this last month and it seems like the only competition I have are against unpredictable scrubs who get 1 lucky win and drop after losing numerous times or UK laggers.

Atleast Twin Paradox is down to play most the time, he's one of the best in my opinion.
The other day I joined your room, and you kicked me. So...

And Twin is good, but nowhere near "the best". When he can beat me in a series I will consider the thought.