What's new

Holy Sh*T!!! Mortal Kombat 8 = MK vs. DC???

dreemernj

Ambassador
I was thinking about MK vs DC the other day. Batman could potentially kick some ass if they made him dark and sinister enough.

McCarron

Noob
I was thinking about MK vs DC the other day. Batman could potentially kick some ass if they made him dark and sinister enough.
Hmm I never thought of Batman much, but what if while they were filming The Dark Knight in Chicago last summer, they did Motion Capture of Batman and Joker over at Midway?? That'd be pretty neat.

Does anyone seriously think any of these collaborations will come true?
Primal Rage? Super Heros? Street Fighter?
Come on, its never going to happen, but there is no harm in wishing/posting...

dreemernj

Ambassador
I think Primal Rage and Street Fighter are impossible. But something like DC, who knows. It's been a while since they had a fighting game, maybe they're ready for one.

And look at Motaro in MKA. Look at the structure of his entire body. That physique is straight out of a Justice League cartoon. They probably wanted to have some DC characters in MKA but something fell through.

^ Totally Justice League.

@Dreemerj, I can see the resemblance, but still sounds a bit shaky to me. Anymore similarities?
Is MK7 the first in the series to have those air/matrix combos? If so,then maybe they added those for these superheroes that never made it in.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Green Latern vs Reptile?

Wonder Woman vs Sindel?

Batman vs Kabal?

Superman vs Shang Tsung?

Am I the only one who thinks this sounds sorta stupid?

If its a 2-d game, maybe no so much, but if they remove fatalites then it definitely isnt an MK game. (the creates-a-fatality in MK:A was the worst idea they've had since going 3-d!) Sorry but thats how I feel.
Well its true, Tim. Get used to it. :(

honestly I dont believe they would throw it all away on DC lol out of anything in the world why would they go with DC if they had the chance ???

i even got the idea since DC is working on a gears comic book that it would have been a sweet trick to play on people about "DC Universe" but no. i still dont know what to think of this