What's new

Holy Sh*T!!! Mortal Kombat 8 = MK vs. DC???

Tim Static

Adminerator
OH MY FUCKING GOD....

www.trmk.org ( sorry, I cant copy and paste on a PS3. otherwise I'd post the entire story here! SO if a mod could replace my link with a direct link to the story.... ;) )

:shock:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Green Latern vs Reptile?

Wonder Woman vs Sindel?

Batman vs Kabal?

Superman vs Shang Tsung?

Am I the only one who thinks this sounds sorta stupid?

If its a 2-d game, maybe no so much, but if they remove fatalites then it definitely isnt an MK game. (the creates-a-fatality in MK:A was the worst idea they've had since going 3-d!) Sorry but thats how I feel.

I doubt trmk.coms "sources" are reliable.

Imagine something like

2 QCF + 2punches = 50hit Subzero Ice Beam Super

What a joke.

MKT2 please.

EDIT: also if this was true, that means that every single projectile and move in MK would have to have a voice because VS games thinks its so cool. You know Shield Slash!! Web Throw! Hadoken!!

Ice Throw! Acid Spit! Force Ball! Telekenetic Slam!!! Saw Spin!!!

roffle.

Since its also cool for VS's games pallette swaps to have the same moves, Of course they would have to give Ermac, Sub, Scorp, Rep, Noob, Smoke, Rain all the same moves, It would be like Noob and Smoke in MK2 with Scorps moves.

Shoryuken!

Ninjasubscorprep!

Tim Static

Adminerator
They should have Jum Ross do it too, the voice overs.

"Goddamn Bicycle kick! This is outta control!"

Like from that Midway WWF game, lol.

Well its true dude, every move they have to speak.

Its like getting in a fight in real life and telling your opponent what you are going to do as you do it. Dumb as hell.

Get over Here is AFTER you do it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shock said:
Tim Static said:
"Robot Smoke, hides in the corner." haha from WWF Wrestlefest
It's "tags the corner"
I swear to god, one of those old WWF game it said "Earthquake (or whomever your wrestler was) hides in the corner".....we'd always laugh cause it would say that anytime you went towards the corner, even when you wanted to tag.

Its been years, but I swear that whats was said, lol.

"Bloody Spear!!!!" "COME HERE!!!!!"
"Vertical Bicycle Kick!!!"
"Shriek Wave!!!!!!"
"Hat Toss!!!!"
MK will lose its props if this will happen. The author of that site is just bluffing. No way it's happening.

No Way....