What's new

Question - Cassie Cage Hollywood v. Spec Ops

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
What are matchups that hollywood loses that spec ops can win? I posted this question in the general discussion thread but nobody got back to me on it.

Sulfur

I don't know how shinnok works, how would spec ops beat him?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
By summoning missiles outside his hell sparks range and meter burning the missle to shut down his movement. At least, that's what I'd expect.
But if you're outside hell spark range he will spam his purple straight thing like he has nothing else to do. Either you play HW or SO, you must get in.

Sulfur

So is there any matchup where SO would win that Hollywood wouldn't win or 5/5?

I just wanna know if SO is worth playing, it feels a bit gimmicky to me is all.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Is brawler not worth playing? I just picked that variation up and It seems to be ok.
I like Brawler for the Ermac MU so you don't lack too far behind on damage. Gotta kill Ermac as fast as you can or you'll end up getting killed. It also shuts down his air invisibility shenanigans with the air grab. Pretty nice.

But to the OP I don't know who Spec Ops is better for, hard to say tbh.

Sulfur

SILENCE! There is no Cassie that is not brawler. Brawler for life! Brawler is life!

I don't know or care if it's "good" or not. I have no interest in a world where Cassie cannot tackle someone and pop them in the kisser.
Well, I'd be lying if i said brawler wasn't fun...

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
i stopped using hollywood when they nerfed b212 2+4 string....i still have no idea why they did that. so unsafe now and a gap to boot.