What's new

Question - Hollywood Hollywood Nerfs: How Are They Affecting Your Playstyle?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm SO glad I didn't have time to play a lot so far.
I hate when shit like this happens, you put in work, you build up a character and style, and a random nerf hits making it all invalid.
Whats funnier, is Kungjin and Sub are the same thing, their changes barely affected how good those characters are.
I wish I was a tierwhore and didn't care about character personality... guess I need a change of mindset.

Wrath0594

Steam profile: 76561198102032134
I'm SO glad I didn't have time to play a lot so far.
I hate when shit like this happens, you put in work, you build up a character and style, and a random nerf hits making it all invalid.
Whats funnier, is Kungjin and Sub are the same thing, their changes barely affected how good those characters are.
I wish I was a tierwhore and didn't care about character personality... guess I need a change of mindset.
Yeah, you do. The changes don't even stop her from being better than half the cast. Could be argued that she's still within the top 10.

Wrong. She can still do guns as soon as she jumps. The nerf to attacks after the first frame of a jump only effected normals, not specials.
I'm testing ia guns again now that I just got home. My low ia guns never come out, i just get an empty jump. If i delay it slightly it comes out. Can anyone else confirm this?

Last edited:

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast

My first time getting her new corner combo in an online match. Its totally possible but very tight timing.