What's new

HMK #28 w/ IrishMantis

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
You guys need to use subtitles or invest in some decent quality mics... and I'm not talking about your ascents...

I'm talking about the absolutely garbled recording of them. Spend a few quid on some decent mics and / or use a good high bitrate voice chat app.. eg.. NOT skype or mumble. or teamspeak.
If you buy us some "better mics" we'll fund your grammar lessons. Deal? :joker:

But in all seriousness audio was a bit off for all of us at some point or another after listening to this again. Not sure what the deal is honestly as it hasn't really happened in past episodes that I've been on.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
About halfway through it - really enjoying it!

As constructive feedback - it gets a bit hard to follow when you guys reference "members that don't know basic things, but still complain constantly ... and not small things, but huge/obvious things" ... I realize you're trying not to blow people up, but if a listener hasn't read the TYM posts/threads in question, it becomes really vague and hard to follow. Think a few more examples of the misunderstandings would be helpful, even if you don't mention who said it.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
You guys need to use subtitles or invest in some decent quality mics... and I'm not talking about your ascents...

I'm talking about the absolutely garbled recording of them. Spend a few quid on some decent mics and / or use a good high bitrate voice chat app.. eg.. NOT skype or mumble. or teamspeak.
Can you recommend an alternative?