What's new

HMK #28 w/ IrishMantis

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
The one Johnny Cage player who doesn't down play him joins us to discuss the last couple of weeks. So while you wait to find out if your main has been bodied by lord Paulo later on tonight :D Sit back and enjoy the show.

Topics:

Start - Mantis intro and Johnny / Stunt Double discussion.
12:30 - Leather Face and Bo Rai Cho kombat kasts.
31:30 - Beta changes exposing a lot of general poor knowledge.
49:30 - Bad variations that haven't been successful, but are they being played correctly in the first place?
1:04:00 - Will we perceive the KP2 characters to be better than they actually are because they're DLC.
1:10:00 - Is it too late for an almost game reset style patch going by the beta changes?

MP3 version

Attachments

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I would've preferred a rimshot after that Sub joke but I suppose it should be grateful it didn't get edited out entirely :DOGE

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
You guys need to use subtitles or invest in some decent quality mics... and I'm not talking about your ascents...

I'm talking about the absolutely garbled recording of them. Spend a few quid on some decent mics and / or use a good high bitrate voice chat app.. eg.. NOT skype or mumble. or teamspeak.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
You guys need to use subtitles or invest in some decent quality mics... and I'm not talking about your ascents...

I'm talking about the absolutely garbled recording of them. Spend a few quid on some decent mics and / or use a good high bitrate voice chat app.. eg.. NOT skype or mumble. or teamspeak.
Yeah that's was probably on my behalf because I was using a phone

But I wouldn't really go out of my way to buy a good quality mic for a 1 time podcast I be a guest on.
But using the phone for Skype was not a good idea