What's new

Hit Box Arcade Thread!

hmmm. they really should just include one with every new purchase. Guess i'll just email them and hopefully it doesn't cost too much lol.

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE
I have a PC/PS3 Hitbox. Is there a way to use it on an xbox one? seems already all hitboxes for xbox one are sold out. -.-

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not

Bilbo11

Noob
https://www.docdroid.net/9pY28Dq/ps4-hit-box-update-guide-for-modders.pdf.html

Hello, any one having issues with their newish hit box this may be the problem. Any hitboxes ordered post June 2016 are flawed. They wont update at all, either using official hitbox update or brook updates.

If your in my boat, nothing will work. Ive contacted Hitbox (took them ages to reply) and the automated message I got back was:

Wait for an address in Hong Kong to ship to for repair

Or

Solder your Hitbox yourself.

So either be with out your hitbox for a long, long time.
or risk destroying it while trying to fix it.

Im going to try and fix mine, and ill add the instructions for
anyone else who cant spare the 2-4 months this process will take.

Honestly I think they should send us out a new one and we send
back their faulty item. If anyone has tried the fix already let us know.

" Ahh. Okay I finally understand what's going on. I'm so sorry for the confusion.

We're currently working out the details on getting an address in Hong Kong for your Hit Box to go to for repairs. Also there is this fix I've attached here that is a step by stop on how to solder the board and make it work quickly. If you can do this it's by far the fastest option.

If that doesn't seem like a good option I completely understand. I'll be getting an address in Hong Kong shortly for you! We'll pay for everything but it's a long trip and you'll be without the Hit Box for a fairly extended period.

Shawn Huffer
Hit Box "

https://www.docdroid.net/9pY28Dq/ps4-hit-box-update-guide-for-modders.pdf.html

Bilbo11

Noob
UPDATE

Had a look at the insides, I haven't touched anything yet but its not as easy as it looks.

Ill keep you posted in the next few days, I'm re thinking if this is really a quick fix.

ENiGMA | OCE

Real life warlock of Australia - BFBF2
That's so weird, I ordered mine about a month or so again and I don't have the time out issue, but I can't use the centre top button to reset, as it's a share button not the touchpad. Any advice?

So is the xboxone hitboxes the one with issues? I'm got my money ready to buy one but different ppl are saying different things might just pull the trigger and just make my own instead it seems like

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
That's so weird, I ordered mine about a month or so again and I don't have the time out issue, but I can't use the centre top button to reset, as it's a share button not the touchpad. Any advice?
Pause the game and hit triangle / MP / 2P / 2. It's an MKX shortcut.

O.M.3

Noob
i saw in the website the hitbox ps4 have an issue with 8-minute timeout.

i want buy a ( hitbox for XB1 ) does it works with PC ??? if it's yes

i will buy a Brook Converter for my ( hitbox XB1 ) to play it on PS4

Bilbo11

Noob
For anyone on the fence, the new line of hitboxes dont have any issues, I just got screwed on a shitty round.

Yes works for PC no worries, mine doesn't even time out on PC.

I have the PS4 one.

O.M.3

Noob
For anyone on the fence, the new line of hitboxes dont have any issues, I just got screwed on a shitty round.

Yes works for PC no worries, mine doesn't even time out on PC.

I have the PS4 one.
thanks my friend , you have any idea about the ( Hitbox XB1 ) Version ??
Does it works on PC ?

thanks my friend , you have any idea about the ( Hitbox XB1 ) Version ??
Does it works on PC ?
It should register as an Xbox controller so I'd assume so. You may need to download the xbox controller drivers for PC. But other than that you're good.

I have a friend who has the XB1 hit box and he was able to use it no problem on his laptop.

O.M.3

Noob
It should register as an Xbox controller so I'd assume so. You may need to download the xbox controller drivers for PC. But other than that you're good.

I have a friend who has the XB1 hit box and he was able to use it no problem on his laptop.
thats a clear answer , thank you my friend , i will buy it now :D

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Hey guys,

Do we know someone who can create unique hitboxes? I want to ask him to create a completely new one for me. I don't see that any of the known hitboxes would fit me well, so I'd like to ask him to create a new one for me.

I have a good design in my mind, but my hands are not fit for the labor.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Do we know someone who can create unique hitboxes? I want to ask him to create a completely new one for me. I don't see that any of the known hitboxes would fit me well, so I'd like to ask him to create a new one for me.

Thanks.

I have no idea if he'll be able to do what it is that your asking. But it's worth a shot.

Hey guys,

Thanks.
Im rocking a plexi case from arts hobbies currently, would recommend if you cant get a custom

Bilbo11

Noob
UPDATE on fixing your own hitbox:
(sorry for the late delay)

Its easy to do takes 5 minutes and was faster than sending to China, I recommend just doing it yourself.

Trust me if I can do it, any one can. Just follow the instructions. Cost about $20 for a cheap soldering iron, and away you go. Fixes the 8 minute time out and works perfectly fine. :)