What's new

High Level Shang 'Bang' Tsung Gameplay

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
DetroitBallin313's Shang Tsung vs Kung Lao

DetroitBallin313's Shang Tsung vs Sonya

DetroitBallin is one of the best Shang Tsung players I've seen. Him and Alex Valle are really pushing the character to the max. They are going to EVO and I'm hoping they win and show the MK world just how badass Shang really is.

This guy is really good. Wished I played like him in some of my games. He has a perfect pressure game and knows exactly when to use which skulls. Is he on these forums?

Kwon

---->----
Ballin' is one of the BEst if not THE best Shang Tsung i've seen so far!

Very enjoyable to watch! Great pressure and reactions!

How is he performe a block string with f+434, Close Ground Skull and d+3? f+434, Close Ground Skull, DASH(or what???), d+3?

Theme

Noob
damn, i just now saw this, thanks a lot fellas !!
Dude!!! Your like my hero ^_^. Sick ass Shang Tsung man. Do you have any tips for a learning Shang Tsung user like myself? I have no problems pulling off combos 35%+ but I always get rocked when Im playing against an aggressive player that likes to get in my face. The only tool I can use is usually close ground skull (but its too slow) and the F34 into combo. I notice you do a lot of poking from the ground after a combo that was blocked. Does it help you recover from the combos faster or something? Thanks in advance.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Dude!!! Your like my hero ^_^. Sick ass Shang Tsung man. Do you have any tips for a learning Shang Tsung user like myself? I have no problems pulling off combos 35%+ but I always get rocked when Im playing against an aggressive player that likes to get in my face. The only tool I can use is usually close ground skull (but its too slow) and the F34 into combo. I notice you do a lot of poking from the ground after a combo that was blocked. Does it help you recover from the combos faster or something? Thanks in advance.
Yep, pokes interrupt pressure and grant you the opportunity to start your own block strings. Whether or not your upskulls are blocked you need to develop the reactions to act according to whats going on in front of you. If they block an up skull go with more f4,3,4 pressure cancelled into up skulls. If not do skull carries of course.

Theme

Noob
Yep, pokes interrupt pressure and grant you the opportunity to start your own block strings. Whether or not your upskulls are blocked you need to develop the reactions to act according to whats going on in front of you. If they block an up skull go with more f4,3,4 pressure cancelled into up skulls. If not do skull carries of course.
Thanks a lot mate. I'm going to practice more with the low pokes. Seems to do well.

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
lol Thanks!.. After Evo, I would be glad to show you guys all of the tactics I personally use.

@ Sao - Try not give too much info away lol :)

Reedoms

Noob
I played this guy a few days ago with my Noob.
I don't think I won a single match. Some pretty crazy ass Shang playing.

Kaysick

Noob
I really wanted to see the gameplay but they're private now D:
I've been wanting to see a good Shang Tsung for awhile.