What's new

HI ..g h !

WIIDOSHI

Crazy 88 Prince
Finally here!!!!!!!!!!!! sup all!!!!its WIIDOSHI!!...your good old Pot Master friend!!! :china:
so, like I see, its not MKE anymore??? lol

glad to be here!:team:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Praise the Lord... Wiidoshi, that is.

God damn, welcome bro.

Also, about the MKE change, be sure to check out this video:

EDIT: LOVING your sig btw. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
thanks guys! :)

and @ STORM! thanks for the vid, now I know! lol
...nice machine btw! :O
Thanks! It's coming to the tournament in Philly next month! :D

Also, Boner will be very happy to see you... hehe. He's usually on at night after he finishes his homework and brushes his teeth of course (not w/ Dove soap either). lol

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Wiidoshi! Welcome my dude!

Its an honor to have you sign up man. And its been way too long, welcome back!

Nice to have one of my favorite artists on here. :top:

I'm actually at school right now, on break... lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
OMFG WIIIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII im so glad your here!!!!!!!!! ill be asking for a new sig when ever pics of sindel come out :D

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey it's WII!! What's up man? Long time no see, I've always liked wiidoshi lol, cool guy and love his art.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Pretty much what everyone else here said, LOL. Welcome to TestYourMight, WIIDOSHI. I've played you a lot in MK vs DC lately and our games are always good. Hit me up again sometime! (and add me if you want)

WIIDOSHI

Crazy 88 Prince
OMG!!!! thanks alot everyone!!!! thats a pretty nice welcome for me!!!!!!:) and yes I know I know, I am back like 1000000000000 days later! hahaha! but its better later than never! :D lol

ps: sorry to be the most inactive member in the world, im not the good old ''religious-forum-user'' I used to be! ;)

anyways, Im glad to see you all again!:dance: