What's new

Hey Guys Im New Here to TYM

oZii

Noob
I never made one of these. So I figured I should. Love the place here very friendly :congrats: compared to other forums. Great Resource.

This is totally not a troll if you look at my post history lol.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Welcome to TYM! I would tell you where some things are but it looks like you have a good grasp where everything is at. If you have any questions or problems, Let one of the site staff know and we will help you out.

Enjoy your stay!

oZii

Noob
Well just wanted to say thanks to all here at TYM its been a good time here. I'll be deploying to Iraq in the next few days but I enjoy this place Storms and Tim great job here great site.

Sequel it was fun dueling with you in the Tier Thread!

To the rest of the Crew at TYM be easy and stay up. Ill be checking on TYM while I'm in Iraq when I get back I'll definitely be checking out the tournaments in person.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Well just wanted to say thanks to all here at TYM its been a good time here. I'll be deploying to Iraq in the next few days but I enjoy this place Storms and Tim great job here great site.

To the rest of the Crew at TYM be easy and stay up. Ill be checking on TYM while I'm in Iraq when I get back I'll definitely be checking out the tournaments in person.
-salute- You're one hell of a player Ozii, when you ever get back, you gotta hit me up for some matches. :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

Wow man, good luck over there. TYM will be thinking about you and hoping you stay safe! Peace bro!

Tim Static

Adminerator

Geesh i didnt see this when i posted but wow, what can i say? Your more of a man than i ever will be, giving so much for your country and all of us to go serve like that.

I salute you, brother. Take care. Dont worry about silly MK or websites. you take care of yourself, and get back soon, SAFE AND SOUND!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice post man, welcome to TYM and enjoy MK9. I know you've been here a little while now but wanted to greet anyway :)