What's new

Here’s Johnny

Pterodactyl

Jacqui main since Dead Alliance
Was posted a few times on Reddit, so I don’t know who originally spotted it.

Yeah, I think the big red “FATALITY” confirms his playability.

I really missed this feeling, felt like it was absent in MKX’s pre-release. The feeling of the community banding together to dissect every bit of content revealed and scoop out reveals.

Note: If this has already been posted, feel free to lock/delete.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
sure that's not human smoke wearing glasses lol... whats with the white hair streaks!!! ha!

HeavyNorse

Super Fighting Gay Boy
Why would they be working on DLC this early?
I don't think they are, but rather just made his model for his stage background appearance, and possibly to be in the Story Mode as well as a cameo. Then later refine him to when he'll be DLC, like they did with Tanya.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I don't think they are, but rather just made his model for his stage background appearance, and possibly to be in the Story Mode as well as a cameo. Then later refine him to when he'll be DLC, like they did with Tanya.
That's a fine theory, but he's literally performing a Fatality on that image. Unless if he (somehow) appears in someone else's Fatality, which I find unlikely, he's IN my man.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Really not digging the costume for my main man from what I can see. His wardrobe selection in MKX was really limited as well.

I'm really, really hoping that his expanded wardrobe in MK11 will have a nice range of stuff. Looking forward to a flashy dressy moviestar look, and a gi would be wonderful.

RothVI

d2 Spammer

Image comes from around 2:46. I don't see "Fatality" ever show up on the screen and Sub-Zero's face isn't that red. I think it's probably an altered image :(

Last edited: