What's new

Here’s Johnny

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Was posted a few times on Reddit, so I don’t know who originally spotted it.

Yeah, I think the big red “FATALITY” confirms his playability.

I really missed this feeling, felt like it was absent in MKX’s pre-release. The feeling of the community banding together to dissect every bit of content revealed and scoop out reveals.

Note: If this has already been posted, feel free to lock/delete.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
sure that's not human smoke wearing glasses lol... whats with the white hair streaks!!! ha!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Why would they be working on DLC this early?
I don't think they are, but rather just made his model for his stage background appearance, and possibly to be in the Story Mode as well as a cameo. Then later refine him to when he'll be DLC, like they did with Tanya.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I don't think they are, but rather just made his model for his stage background appearance, and possibly to be in the Story Mode as well as a cameo. Then later refine him to when he'll be DLC, like they did with Tanya.
That's a fine theory, but he's literally performing a Fatality on that image. Unless if he (somehow) appears in someone else's Fatality, which I find unlikely, he's IN my man.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Really not digging the costume for my main man from what I can see. His wardrobe selection in MKX was really limited as well.

I'm really, really hoping that his expanded wardrobe in MK11 will have a nice range of stuff. Looking forward to a flashy dressy moviestar look, and a gi would be wonderful.

RothVI

d2 Spammer

Image comes from around 2:46. I don't see "Fatality" ever show up on the screen and Sub-Zero's face isn't that red. I think it's probably an altered image :(

Last edited: