What's new

Question Help with Flash please..

At 36sec in there is a combo I am trying to do.. Im having trouble at the start of it with.. back 2, 2, back armor(mb) 3.. I cant get the armor wall bounce part of it to work.. Is this a pre patch combo or is it possible to do it and im just doing it wrong?

Not only that but im having trouble finding any combo that allows for a wall/ground bounce in the middle of it without having to use meter.. Is that possible?

Eminent

Forum Lurker
To cancel into wallbounce you need 2 bars of meter. It can be done by either hitting back back meter or down back meter during a string

So do b2 2 dbRT or for ps3 b2 2 dbR2

Don't hit 3 while trying to do the wallbounce

Briyen

Noob

At 36sec in there is a combo I am trying to do.. Im having trouble at the start of it with.. back 2, 2, back armor(mb) 3.. I cant get the armor wall bounce part of it to work.. Is this a pre patch combo or is it possible to do it and im just doing it wrong?

Not only that but im having trouble finding any combo that allows for a wall/ground bounce in the middle of it without having to use meter.. Is that possible?
those are some pretty sick combos :)

To cancel into wallbounce you need 2 bars of meter. It can be done by either hitting back back meter or down back meter during a string

So do b2 2 dbRT or for ps3 b2 2 dbR2

Don't hit 3 while trying to do the wallbounce
Wow thanks.. lol

I was really getting frustrated.. With that said, that is kinda lame.. Flash is so meter depentent.. he needs meter to do things that most characters dont need.. Almost ever character has a wall/ground bounce meterless combo where they can wall/bounce in the middle of the combo.. I guess Flash doesnt