What's new

Match-up Discussion Help vs Superman!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Bringing dat anti Superman tech!

Basically, CROUCH block F2, STAND block Ice Breath, and only then can you jump back punish.

Some notes...
Midscreen only, good luck in the corner :cool:
Since you're stand blocking breath, be wary of low scoop, but you can totally see that scoop isn't coming and stand block
You're out of range for his rising grab and D1
The first part was just to show that if timed correctly, DS's D1 can only trade at which point you're at a disadvantage

Awesome! I was testing some of this stuff and I found it annoying that people would say that their 7 frame D1's beat F2 after breath.

I remember practicing this with Arrow and it was tough to double back dash. This is much better because now their's a reward for our efforts whereas double backdashing put you at ~neutral with no punish opportunity. Now Supes has to take a risk, which means he has to think... :)

Edit: Nvm... I thought I overlooked this with Arrow, but I DID test this with him. It didn't work before thanx to his jump properties. His jump is floaty and he gets hit by F2 because of it. That's why I didn't think jumping would work.

Good shit though for finding it with DeathStroke. Thought it would apply to Arrow but unfortunately it doesn't. :(

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Yet we still get accused of being "useless whiny scrubs who only know how to use 1 move and make crying topics when our character is nerfed."

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
DS is going to always be a hate target. The backbone of his skill set is to just make a lot of good reads, which is possibly the most frustrating thing to lose to as a player. Somebody being inside your head and obliterating you because of it is generally not a good feeling. Every time somebody gets blown out by this character, they're going to get salty.