What's new

Help me settle this argument with DrYukino

Wow epic fail by both of you. You guys really took all that time messaging each other about nothingness, and took it so serious to post here for all our entertainment? LOL wow. Epic fail indeed.

With that being said, Oak took the cop out at the 36min ago mark, with the "oh i didn't mean anything, you took it that way". #ComeOnBruh
Naw it was my idea to start the thread so if that’s an L I’ll take that

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I don't get it. At all. If player X doesn't like player Y's playstyle, why never again fight against him? Why is there a need to post 'you suck because you play like this' stuff? If he wants to mash, that's his prerogative. Either ignore future challenges with him, or find a way to overcome his mashing.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This sounds like a terrible argument and TYM is probably not the way to solve it.

You both should be embarrassed about this. It’s time to make up and move on to more important things.

Losing to ‘mashing’ is simply a failure to adapt.

P.S. This business about Johnny Cage having no options is kind of nonsense. I understand the pain of not having a super fast mid, but Titaniumtigers beats some pretty good players with Johnny based on fundamentals alone. The kid is winning with random select because he’s playing the game instead of using his characters’ tools as a cop out. If you can’t learn to condition and bait people who are doing predictable things, that’s mainly your own fault.

Stop complaining. Get better. Level up :)

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
For the record, the way D'vorah reliably beats mashing is with d1, throws, or raw/reversal db4. From d1 on hit, you can jail a s1 on most of the cast, though not all thanks to hitbox issues, but it's a 3f link that you can't really do while hit confirming, so typically you've got to commit.

It's definitely a genuine weakness of the character.