What's new

Help Insuperable get to Dallas. C'mon he's SOUP!

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Ok So far is the two people who said they were going to donate 10 and 20 today do that we will be at 340.00 So it just depends on what flight he wants to take. I found one for like 350 but it's only one flight time. The cheapest other than that is around 380.00
How do I donate?

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
It's just strange you're asking here instead of in-person.
I say it here so that people don't wire the money via paypal. I thought it would be nice that people didn't have to donate anymore. :(

Ok So far is the two people who said they were going to donate 10 and 20 today do that we will be at 340.00 So it just depends on what flight he wants to take. I found one for like 350 but it's only one flight time. The cheapest other than that is around 380.00
Count me in to cover his MLG pass and the remaining $40. That puts it at around $90 correct?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Ok Guys Sup cannot go as I was told tonight. So I have refunded everyone's money. If for some reason you don't get the refund in a day or two let me know so I can make sure you get your money back asap.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Ok Guys Sup cannot go as I was told tonight. So I have refunded everyone's money. If for some reason you don't get the refund in a day or two let me know so I can make sure you get your money back asap.
Maaannnn. What was the reason? I wanted to see the salty faces after Insup did multiple rune traps.