What's new

Help Insuperable get to Dallas. C'mon he's SOUP!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Ok I know there are a lot of donations going on recently, thus why I had a raffle for myself instead of asking for straight donations. But Insuperable has no money to go and I am trying to help him out. If we don't get any more in the next couple days I will cancel it and refund the two people's money who donated. Just putting the word out there.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
It's possible we may have the registration donated. If that happens i'll contribute that 50 to the flight. @cosnner is supposed to be contributing some money soon. So we'll have about 200 dollars left to raise. Anyone else want to see insuperable at Dallas?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
If Sup doesn't get any donations by tomorrow I will just refund people's money that donated. It's getting late for tickets prices they are going up.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
C'mon fellas lets donate to get Soup there. I donated and I haven't even met him (and I'm Canadian lol!), surely some you guys can chip in, even just a little?

We need to donate a Strawberry Banana Smoothie ;_;

Soup was robbed of a DELICIOUS treat at his MLG event, and possibly caused him to FEEL WEAK due to LACK of SUGAR in his body.
Should Soup have had his smoothie until completion, he could have done better.

This was clearly a method to rig the tournament, and flawed his performance.
Please donate!

Insuperable

CRUM

Noob
Bump for Soups. This guy needs to be at MLG Dallas. I planned on donating but i suck and need to book my trip to NEC next week.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Bumping this because I would like to know how much more cash is needed?

I am willing to "donate" the remaining amount for him to be able to participate.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Bumping this because I would like to know how much more cash is needed?

I am willing to "donate" the remaining amount for him to be able to participate.
Ok So far is the two people who said they were going to donate 10 and 20 today do that we will be at 340.00 So it just depends on what flight he wants to take. I found one for like 350 but it's only one flight time. The cheapest other than that is around 380.00