What's new

Help a Batmain out!

step one, pick batman, step two, fuck bane in the ass with a batarang shaped dildo. step 3, come on TYM to fish for props.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PROPS! I beat jupiter 2 sets at the break a few weeks ago, and I beat tom brady's aquaman, grr's bane, and REO speedwagon's MMH at defend the north, only to be fucked by meter burn trident rush! Scissor me timbers!!

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
step one, pick batman, step two, fuck bane in the ass with a batarang shaped dildo. step 3, come on TYM to fish for props.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PROPS! I beat jupiter 2 sets at the break a few weeks ago, and I beat tom brady's aquaman, grr's bane, and REO speedwagon's MMH at defend the north, only to be fucked by meter burn trident rush! Scissor me timbers!!
Yea but u lost to Claude Vonstroke, making u a fraud. :p
Oh and to the TC just call out bats and jump 2 a lot.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
That was a different day, I also lost to indecisive at that tournament lol.

And just because you have a mediocre flash that got a few pity props from DMS, doesnt make you the "fraud force influence"
You said it not me. That means it did happen and that entire day wasn't just a dream. ^_^. But seriously that game we had was amazing. And you have gotten better since then. While i haven't been able to enter the break in forever :(

I usually have trouble tagging you too blake, mostly because of the tag before your name. I always forget it then have to look for one of your post

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
YOU FOOL!!! !!!!

YOU CANT EVEN SPELL MY TAG?????!!!! ITS IN PLAIN VIEW FOR YOUR MORTAL EYES, FOOL!!!!!

YOUR INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND TEXT IS A GRIEVOUS AGITATION!!!!!!

SILENCE!!!! THE KING IS SPEAKING!!! !!!!!!
Emperor_Blake

So this is what the fear of impending clan doom in battle has done to you

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I usually have trouble tagging you too blake, mostly because of the tag before your name. I always forget it then have to look for one of your post
Well, as my name appears in the Staff Online block, looking for one of my posts need not be necessary.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
@AK/RM GamerBlake @DarthArma you should be ashamed..

Can someone spare a bone here and help this poor guy out :)
Oh, all RIGHT. Can't even let me have a little fun, why don't you? ;)

*clears throat*

@McPeak - Crimson has already tagged the Batman players that you should be going to for advice. I'd also throw in @DarthArma, @HomeLee1121 and @Perfect Legend as they too are great Batman players.

Watch the SHIT out of match videos, preferably matches that occurred in a recent time span of, say, one or two months. You might notice new tactics that have surfaced.

Examples:

Plenty more I could post here, but let's keep it a short list.

I also recommend visiting these threads:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/batman-matchup-chart-discussion-2014.40379/

http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-batman-pressure-system.37451/

http://testyourmight.com/threads/batman-parry-guide.30839/

Last edited: