What's new

Hello tym

Graveyard

Superb
Hello TYM! I have been playing mk all the way back to those arcade days when I was just a small boy. I have little experience with tournament play but I do know quite a bit about fighting games and umk3 has always been a top favorite. I hope that I can become a lasting member of this community and that in turn I may even get to play some IRL games sometime!

Sincerely, GRAVEYARD
:china:

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Thanks for picking tym. I hope you have fun and I look forward to getting to know you on the boards. :) :team:

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
Graveyard, welcome.

Be sure to take advantage to all that we have to offer here... from our media library located in the top toolbar to the Video Vault located in our forums. There's lots to see as well as lots of MK9 info and images.

This month marks one year that this site has been online, so please make yourself at home and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM any staff member (those colored names ;)).

Nice to meet you. :top:

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Welcome to the site! Check out the regional match making section for other members around your area, they may be closer than you think.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey dude, welcome I know you said you're from SRK right? Welcome to the MK scene, long live MK :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Welcome to the virtual Mortal Kombat utopia that is TestYourMight (TYM). Enjoy your stay, man! You will have no regrets over choosing this site.