What's new

Hello Test your Might!

XEVILCl0wnX

I'm in a near character crisis.
I am XEVILCl0wnX, started out playing Mortal Kombat on the N64 (MKT), but didn't know about the combo crap till later in my life. :v Now, I am willing to build combos more, I use Sektor in MK9.

I first heard of this site a lot from different websites (AllisFighter, IPlayWinner), and it interested me to come here.

Note that I am a Ps3 user (I don't like paying for online games.), and since PSN is down still, I have been practicing a lot... So I expect to play some friendly matches once PSN is back up.

Thank you. :3

Yeah I have been pretty much living in training mode, can't complain though, it has gotten me more consistant with my combos. I'll add you when PSN is back up hopefully next week to get some matches in. Welcome to TYM!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome! Also, don't wait for PSN - go to your respective regional matchmaking forum (where you're from) and start posting! ;)

XEVILCl0wnX

I'm in a near character crisis.
Welcome! Also, don't wait for PSN - go to your respective regional matchmaking forum (where you're from) and start posting! ;)
The problem is sir, I live in Montana... Montana is a very dead state with no fighting game scene around it. :v

Welcome.

I'm in a similar situation: there is no local scene for me to participate in. I'm from British Columbia, though, so if you wanted to do some casual matches when the PSN goes back up, it should run fairly smoothly.