What's new

General/Other - Hellfire Hellfire Pressure Gone

So upon reading the newest patch notes I got nervous seeing the 214 2in1 cancel nerf. So first thing I go to practice mode and test his FBRC pressure and yeap...HF pressure is now gone.

The FB cancel after 214 is now tighter which is whatever for pressure but now his metered BnB has to now be modified to 214 teleport, 21 ex teleport instead of 214 ex teleport. Again, slight damage nerf with that but doable.

Well now the 4 from 214 causes massive pushback making 214 FBRC just as much advantage (it seems) as 21 FBRC or B3 FBRC.

So will you all finally stop saying he's top 5? This only made it obvious.

Edit: Also btw, can't do more than 1 FA in a combo now.

@YOMI MITYEAP @Slips @Ares_Supreme @Subzeeros @RunwayMafia @WayoftheFist

Last edited:

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I seriously thought we were doing 21 ex teleport anyways..
I usually do.
214 teleport 4 ex teleport for 3 spear.
But yea they always make Scorpion really good and fuck him.
Inferno or Ninjitsu?

Man... this patch isn't done for me yet so I haven't been able to test anything yet to see if i'll still be playing him or bringing my Liu back out :/

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
43% Combo that replaces 1 bar BNB:

21 xx db4 > 214 xx db3 > 123 xx ex db3 > rc 21 xx bf1 > ji2 > f4 xx db4 > 21 xx db3

You can do 214 tele into 114 Extele or 214 tele into 123 ex tele as well

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
If 214 is pushing back as much as you guys say it's most likely safer and can be pretty big for Ninjitsu. Also I didn't know having FBC frame traps made a character bad.

LMAO at "block infinite"...there were several ways out of it.

Tried it in the corner and Takeda was able to poke out. Only thing now is 21 or 214 "mind game" can check with D1 or something but that's the end of it if blocked.

Let's not turn into some other communities which shall remain nameless. I'd rather not see Scorpion players highjacking threads saying how we were nerfed It's whatever. Now we have to find a way to deal with it.

Also Dave is just attention seeking. I don't think anyone actually takes him seriously at this point. In fact half the time I can't tell if he is making a valid point or trying to incite a riot out of boredom--bating unsuspecting emotionally charged TYM members.