What's new

Hellboy Reveal Trailer for Injustice 2!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Inb4 all the interesting moves are gear only..

And what's new here, I didn't see anything I haven't seen before?
Gun shots? Done
Grabs? Done
Ground capture? Done
Air leap? Done
Trait? Doomsday, I mean done.
Parry? Done

Like fuck, did you even play previous games?
Hell, 5/6 Is in this game.

NRS ran out ideas ages ago.
Hype!

pretty much what i was looking for, heavy hits, few gun moves and toss in some cool relics for flavor (vines, water, explosive, poison..?)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
APPARENTLY! The first thing i wake up to is this Hellboy reveal and my prayers have been answered! WOOOOO OOOOOO! He looks dope as f00k! Fast gun shots, command grab, trait grants super armor!! OH MY SWEET GURKENS!! He's like Harley on cocaine! And I AM HERE FOR IT!

This character....not the coke...But yea, im happy as fuck! :l:qtl:D:qtr:r

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Looks really good, he isn't gonna a Zoner by default without Gear but his gun projectiles look good, add that too the Armor and the Grabs, that is sweet.

This is a lore thing? The arm switches seem like design oversight.
I think it's on purpose. I know they've said in the past with Drahmin that designing a character with a unique arm/side is a pain in the ass. They also avoided it with Freddy in MK9 by giving him two gloves. Instead of designing specific animations that always revolve around that arm I think they decided to say fuck it and treat it like a regular arm. That's as far as I know, I could be wrong though.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
If they didn't want to find a way to make his arm stay on the right side they shouldn't have put him in the game.

It's a shame because graphically, he looks really good.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I demand returning moves :DOGE

Mileena's pounce would suit him pretty well ;)

P.S. In all seriousness, NRS has been stepping up their animation game. This might be the 4th best animated character, after Starfire, Swamp Thing, and Manta.
This is satire right? His animations are horrible, lol. Pay attention to how unnatural and stiff some of them are. Even his stance looks like he has someone’s hand up his rear controlling him like a puppet lol.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
This is satire right? His animations are horrible, lol. Pay attention to how unnatural and stiff some of them are. Even his stance looks like he has someone’s hand up his rear controlling him like a puppet lol.
Apparently, he's scheduled to be released Nov 14. They got some time to polish him :)

If they didn't want to find a way to make his arm stay on the right side they shouldn't have put him in the game.

It's a shame because graphically, he looks really good.
This is exactly what I disagree with. Why limit your character designs because of one minor inconvenience? Look at Eyedol in KI and how great he looks and plays, do you think anyone cares that their body completely mirrors when they're on each side? Granted, Hell Boy doesn't look great to me but I still think what they did with the arm switching is fine.