What's new

he needs it (Johnny cage!!)

I kind of gotta quote f0xy here, maybe not exactly what he said. The more I play cage, the more I realize how good he actually is. Watching Maxters cage really opened my eyes at FR to what I was doing wrong with the character. As far as Kenshi goes, its one of cages worst matchups, if not the worst imo.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I can see cage/sonya strugging against high level kenshis. Kenshis safe armor really hurts this MU. One shoulder charge and you gotta go through the gauntlet all over again. Fighting a kenshi who knows what they are doing is a nightmare.
7-3 match up in my opinion and with tom brady's logic fighting pig's kenshi is 9-1 lol

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
What do you think about the Sonya matchup for cage. I honestly think it is one of his worst.
Ex Cartwheel isnt a threat after Cages frame traps, if you think its coming just do F33 and it can hitconfirm into nutpunch even though shes airbourne.

She can jab out of Cages block strings if you get predictable.

Its the D4 that is Cages biggest issue.

You can Ex nutpunch her MS mixups, not sure if she can cancel into a block in time. Probably can but never seen anybody do it.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Well I can see all that working. So in a way just fight her like shes KL, so you have to respect the spin? but for her EX cartwheel.

I might also add I dont know anything about her. So if anybody plays her online that would help me alot.