What's new

Breakthrough Hawkgirl VS Flash 10 - 0 MU?????

Zyphox is really bad at trolling and I don't think he was either.

This is like a 6-4 or 7-3 MU in favor of Hawkgirl.
Obviously, one can make a read to punish her, but she can also bait the jump/delay mace charge and keep doing it.

Against most characters, mace charge spam will cost you, but it's easier to spam Flash with it.

Gimmick

Noob
this seems like a classic case of overreacting, then feeling stupid afterwards and trying to pass it off as "trolling"

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
this seems like a classic case of overreacting, then feeling stupid afterwards and trying to pass it off as "trolling"
yeah because i am not knowledgeable or good at this game enough to realize there is no such thing as a 10-0 MU, i overreacted? my secondary is hawkgirl you fucking moron, i started of the thread with the very first indication of a troll, am sorry you think you know when a "classic" case occurs but you don't, i thought people would get the damn joke by reading, but i bet half of you guys didn't even read past the 10 - 0 MU part.

Zyphox

Zyphox is really bad at trolling and I don't think he was either.

This is like a 6-4 or 7-3 MU in favor of Hawkgirl.
Obviously, one can make a read to punish her, but she can also bait the jump/delay mace charge and keep doing it.

Against most characters, mace charge spam will cost you, but it's easier to spam Flash with it.
lol

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I like the idea of a Flash vs HG matchup thread anyway. Everyone don't give a shit about HG, but when you play against a good player using her, this is such a nightmare because it's hard to get out of her d1s and weird moves back forward, fast divekicks, safe charge, flying projectile from fullscreen, etc...
This is like playing the cat (without claws) vs the mouse.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
You have got to be kidding me! Did you even watch the video? There is no way he wasn't joking. No offense... I think you are the stupid one...:p

It's obvious that Zyphox's tears were sincere. We can feel his pain in the video. :( But it's ok, there is no shame in crying.. especially when you play The Flash and 4-6 is considered a good matchup.

So since it was discovered that Zyphox wasn't really trolling, I guess we can give him some tips again:

-You can use D2 vs Mace Charge, it lowers your hurtbox.
-You can also meter burn dash cancel into 11.
-Use practice mode next time before making a rant video disguised as a fake troll thread.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
It's obvious that Zyphox's tears were sincere. We can feel his pain in the video. :( But it's ok, there is no shame in crying.. especially when you play The Flash and 4-6 is considered a good matchup.

So since it was discovered that Zyphox wasn't really trolling, I guess we can give him some tips again:

-Use practice mode next time before making a rant video disguised as a fake troll thread.
I don't know if you are serious... I am going to assume not... I will play along.
Yes. He can also block. :p

Zyphox

i was so butt hurt it left me a dark black mark right around my asshole and made me cry for weeks on end about mace charge spam and i even made this very serious video to show my butt-hurt ness, my name for now on should be Zyhurt for my crying and for Mr. Mileena destroying me with his 5 minute hawkgirl who already has the crown as hawkgirl of america.

Zyphox

Zyphox
You couldn't get in one b22 to mix her up?
lol no i couldn't do a thing and everyone in this thread who posted is right i was super butt hurt and i cried until my tears replaced all the tears on tym about scorpions teleport, and i made the new water company, its called Zyfree water, i cry so much my salty water is free.

i was so butt hurt it left me a dark black mark right around my asshole and made me cry for weeks on end about mace charge spam and i even made this very serious video to show my butt-hurt ness, my name for now on should be Zyhurt for my crying and for Mr. Mileena destroying me with his 5 minute hawkgirl who already has the crown as hawkgirl of THE WORLD.
*ahem*

Zyphox

i was so butt hurt it left me a dark black mark right around my asshole and made me cry for weeks on end about mace charge spam and i even made this very serious video to show my butt-hurt ness, my name for now on should be Zyhurt for my crying and for @Mr. Mileena destroying me with his 5 minute hawkgirl who already has the crown as hawkgirl of THE UNIVERSE this is better :)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
i was so butt hurt it left me a dark black mark right around my asshole and made me cry for weeks on end about mace charge spam and i even made this very serious video to show my butt-hurt ness, my name for now on should be Zyhurt for my crying and for @Mr. Mileena destroying me with his 5 minute hawkgirl who already has the crown as hawkgirl of ALL UNIVERSES this is better :)
Fixed. ;)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I am still confused. Do people know you were trolling so they are trolling you back by pretending that you weren't trolling... or are they stupid?

Gimmick

Noob
Zyphox
If you have to tell people it was a troll, it's not that people are idiots, its that you suck at trolling and or lying. And after your constant tearing that flash "isn't viable after patch" tirade, how can you blame anyone for taking this seriously?

since this thread provides neither humor nor value can we put this trash thread to rest, mods?

STORMS EGP Wonder_Chef

I am still confused. Do people know you were trolling so they are trolling you back by pretending that you weren't trolling... or are they stupid?
Have you ever considered the possibility that you are stupid for thinking this is a troll thread?

I have. :)

Think about it guys, if this was a true troll thread, it would be closed by now. But it isn't. Which means Zyphox secretly wants us to help him. Don't you see? HE NEEDS US.

You are not helping by forcing him to pretend this is a troll. You are only making him sadder. For shame.